Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Types of Arrse flounce

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Self opinionated tosser who had to be the only one right in every instance.

I am strongly of the opinion that certain posters on here are either officially sanctioned or self appointed to troll any form of dissent or perceived criticism of various other services.Three obvious examples are A2matelot, Greenfly and Magic Mushroom all who seem to have flounced in the past month

In A2matelot's case he also had a direct line to Guns when he thought he was under pressure to concede. Guns is in no way an impartial Mod.

So I call a new type of Arsse Flounce the "I am leaving and have gone to the trouble of asking for my account to be deleted because I am far too busy and important to be bothered with this". Why not just stop posting and log out?
Not at all like the venereal @JOHNG! (I call him venereal because he is a poxy nuisance)

If you care to look, the poster about whom you expressed the earnest hope that he'd died did exactly that - logged off and hasn't posted. His account still exists.

And he also posted to that effect in the relevant thread.

If you care to look, the poster about whom you expressed the earnest hope that he'd died did exactly that - logged off and hasn't posted. His account still exists.

Self opinionated tosser who had to be the only one right in every instance.

I am strongly of the opinion that certain posters on here are either officially sanctioned or self appointed to troll any form of dissent or perceived criticism of various other services.Three obvious examples are A2matelot, Greenfly and Magic Mushroom all who seem to have flounced in the past month

In A2matelot's case he also had a direct line to Guns when he thought he was under pressure to concede. Guns is in no way an impartial Mod.

So I call a new type of Arsse Flounce the "I am leaving and have gone to the trouble of asking for my account to be deleted because I am far too busy and important to be bothered with this". Why not just stop posting and log out?

Ah yes, the moderator flounce, championed by @Guns. Another who flounced, created a thread announcing as such & using mod powers locked it immediately I believe. Something to do with us being a haven for homophobes & racists & his very important career in the land of a Moose shagging wasn’t compatible with him being a member of this site, it was quite an emotional flounce IIRC.

I believe he is back, perhaps that oh so important job, wasn’t so important after all, or he just enjoys the company of homophobes & racists?:grin:

Last edited:
Ah yes, the moderator flounce, championed by @Guns. Another who flounced, created a thread announcing as such & using mod powers locked it immediately I believe. Something to do with us being a haven for homophobes & racists & his very important career in the land of a Moose shagging wasn’t compatible with him being a member of this site, it was quite an emotional flounce IIRC.

I believe he is back, perhaps that oh so important job, wasn’t so important after all, or he just enjoys the company of homophobes & racists?:grin:

"Apologies or get ban!"

A thing of beauty ;)

As you can tell from the long list of people with elephant memories, I stepped on a few toes at the time which is why they never forget! :)
Its because you made a fucking buffoon of yourself and its still amusing now.

Its because you made a ******* buffoon of yourself and its still amusing now.

Little things please little minds.

Especially when it’s the site narcissist.

That’s you stacker just in case you had conveniently forgotten.

That's a sudden change in the course of an afternoon, did you have a word with him?

My hopes are still earnest.

Latest Threads