Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Types of Arrse flounce

What kind of flounce is it, I see them at work and although I am at that age, nothing good comes from shouting at younger people, "Ive got 25 years experience of this so listen......"

Is it the leaking dribble of piss flounce
Potential prostate cancer flounce

This one though was weak, gloves, moved post, 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!!!.......

This might help :)

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

This might help :)
Thank for nicking my toon! My solicitor will be addressing you unless a significant amount of English Money is packed in a plain brown envelope, under the boathouse steps. (No notes above £20).

Has A2matelot flounced? If he has does anyone miss the sad old tosspot? Must have been pretty weak as no one seems to have noticed.

Has A2matelot flounced? If he has does anyone miss the sad old tosspot? Must have been pretty weak as no one seems to have noticed.
His account name is now showing as deleted.

Not a fan then?

He’s giving arrse a miss for a bit. It conflicted with other interests / responsibilities.

His account name is now showing as deleted.

Not a fan then?
Self opinionated tosser who had to be the only one right in every instance.

I am strongly of the opinion that certain posters on here are either officially sanctioned or self appointed to troll any form of dissent or perceived criticism of various other services.Three obvious examples are A2matelot, Greenfly and Magic Mushroom all who seem to have flounced in the past month

In A2matelot's case he also had a direct line to Guns when he thought he was under pressure to concede. Guns is in no way an impartial Mod.

So I call a new type of Arsse Flounce the "I am leaving and have gone to the trouble of asking for my account to be deleted because I am far too busy and important to be bothered with this". Why not just stop posting and log out?

I am strongly of the opinion that certain posters on here are either officially sanctioned or self appointed to troll any form of dissent or perceived criticism of various other services.Three obvious examples are A2matelot, Greenfly and Magic Mushroom all who seem to have flounced in the past month

In A2matelot's case he also had a direct line to Guns when he thought he was under pressure to concede. Guns is in no way an impartial Mod.

So I call a new type of Arsse Flounce the "I am leaving and have gone to the trouble of asking for my account to be deleted because I am far too busy and important to be bothered with this". Why not just stop posting and log out?
@rgjbloke perhaps you can answer this?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

greenfly is a sock (and a twat) and Magic Mushroom is very busy at work so not posting for the time being...

RGJbloke wanted to leave the site but sadly the owners refused to delete his account. He therefore is compelled to stay and post against his will.
A bit like those drivers who have a cop car on their tail MAKING them go faster and faster and faster.

I thought the mug was for ten years dribbling all over these pages. At least mine was.

At 20 you get the lobotomy.

Latest Threads