TX Overissue

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Smoking_Sigs, Mar 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have seen the replies on NT Overissue can anyone tell me about TX Overissue's as mine is about £3600. Its money I have been paid but they are F***ing around with my qualification dates and promotion dates resulting in me being moved from SSgt H6 down to H2. I understand I will be paying the money back but what does the TX mean and what is the difference between this and an NT Overissue?

2. Taxable overissue. You have paid tax on what you have been overpaid in simple terms.

3. The only difference is the amount you pay back , if it is TX overissue( ie LSSA) ,you will be credited the tax back , You should see a drop in tax when the over-issue is taken out ,if it is NT you won't(ie LOA).

4. I received notification of the overissue (AFG 9162 i think) and replied with the relevant form (9163 ?) saying that I did'nt agree as it has occured because they have mucked up my qualification dates and appointed me before I was qualified eg.eg which resulted in them dropping me 4 pay levels 8 months after finishing the course!!

Twice they tried to get me to sign the paperwork saying that I agreed and would pay x amount for 11 months and twice I told them no and even wrote out another copy of my response on the relevant form (copied word for word from my file copy).

I have also submitted a redress stating that they cannot change the dates to what they are for x, x and x reasons.

With no notification they have just taken the first payment out of my wages!! How can they do this?? (Found out from armynet pay statement)

(Sod's law I am based in BFG and am in the UK on leave - but when I get back in a few days they are going to get an ear full!)