Twocd

From a paper I'll not name (hint - panto on the wall)
ROBBERS HIT ARMY
BOSSES of a new Special Forces regiment have had two of their Land Rovers stolen from under their noses.

The vehicles were taken from the barracks of the Joint Special Forces Support Group - formed to work with the SAS and the Royal Navy's SBS - in Dover, Kent.

Officers fear the Land Rovers could be used by al-Qaeda terrorists for suicide bomb attacks on military bases in Britain.

An Army spokesman said the vehicles - registration numbers LM 99 AA and LN 21 AN - "contained no weapons or radios".

OldRedCap said:
ROBBERS HIT ARMY
BOSSES of a new Special Forces regiment have had two of their Land Rovers stolen from under their noses.

The vehicles were taken from the barracks of the Joint Special Forces Support Group - formed to work with the SAS and the Royal Navy's SBS - in Dover, Kent.

Officers fear the Land Rovers could be used by al-Qaeda terrorists for suicide bomb attacks on military bases in Britain.

An Army spokesman said the vehicles - registration numbers LM 99 AA and LN 21 AN - "contained no weapons or radios".
They probably went on the short journey to Dover Docks and on a P&O to France!!.

india-juliet said:
OldRedCap said:
ROBBERS HIT ARMY

They probably went on the short journey to Dover Docks and on a P&O to France!!.
Probably a couple of Squaddies off on a booze cruise!

"Officers fear the Land Rovers could be used by al-Qaeda terrorists for suicide bomb attacks on military bases in Britain."

Is the bit I think is funny ha ha. As if the Special Forces L/r were the only two in the whole of UK that could be used as AQ bomb carriers!

They probably parked it next to a bush and forgot about it :lol:

Was one pink with a lowered canvas & the other an OG snatch ? Anybody know ? As last week two like that flew past me London bound on the M20 between Ashford & Maidstone. Must of been around 10ish on either Tue or Wed morning. They were definatly military & not walt panzers. They werent hanging about either.

LT.

Not the 1st time it's happened When I was at Gib barracks in 1992 civi came right into camp took a set of keys for a nice new rover from the MT and legged it

Latest Threads