Two wrongs do make a right?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by WO2.Ghandi, Aug 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Tougher sex offender restrictions sought by campaigners

"Under the campaign's proposals, police chiefs could seek an order using hearsay evidence and other intelligence about a suspected offender, even if the apparent victim is too afraid to co-operate."

If they have their way you could be living under the threat a 5 year stretch just because a pedo witch hunter takes a dislike to you.
  2. So much for 'innocent until proven guilty' then...
  3. Load of rubbish - even if our own courts failed to put a stop to it, the ECHR would be all over this like a plague of locusts. Same as Harriet Harman's calls for retrospective legislation to punish Fred Goodwin, it might be popular with some of our less mentally active fellow-citizens, but it is just some dicklick politician showing off for the Press.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'd like to complain about the misleading nature of the thread title. I took it to mean someone had shot Blair in the head and ​ heart.

5. You'd hope so, but they've already given it a damned good go to protect us from all those nasty Al Queda types. You could be thinking along the right lines though, just in case there aren't enough rabid xenophobic Little Englanders to swing the out of Europe vote: recruiting the masses of slathering pedo hunters could help swing it for the Anti Europe lobby.
  6. But neither of those discharges would be 'wrong'.
  7. That would be 'Two rights make a bloody good job well done'
  8. They're about 60 years too late, though. Does that count?
  9. That link is priceless. Apparently, she started off as "a 170 pound twig" (more like a tree trunk) before "I gained a few pounds since then to ward off creeps and their creepy stares"

10. Note how she says she is still a 'Hot Sex Goddess, I just appeal to men of a different skin tone'.

11. Um....I have a sneaking suspicion that page may in fact be not entirely serious.
  12. Gawd almighty! :omg: A bint who weighed 170 pounds is no twig. That's in the same category as a decent football running back! If she's gained a fair few pounds to discourage men from looking at her, she must be a right horror, (I'll bet Scaley Alberto would look though. ;-) )