Two women charged over Antigua murders.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well done to the investigators of this heanous murder of two happy newlyweds.And Antigua have announced that in the wake of the murders,they are re-introducing the death penalty.

BBC.CO.UK/NEWS

2. That's an unexpected turn in a tragic story.
    Damn straight they should bring back capital punishment

3. From the report I heard it doesn't sound like they have been charged with murder though. I think they were in possession of some property stolen from the hotel room.

4. From the report I heard it doesn't sound like they have been charged with murder though. I think they were in possession of some property stolen from the hotel room.

5. From the report I heard it doesn't sound like they have been charged with murder though. I think they were in possession of some property stolen from the hotel room.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Eh right the first time. You got finger trouble?

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

BBC news announced they have been charged as have other agencies.

8. Give them a suspended sentence.

Hang the b@stards.

9. No but my computer seems to think it knows better than me. In most cases this would be correct but not this time.

10. "For strategic reasons we would not want to go into detail of the charges."

If you run this statement through the caribean legalese translator you get:

"Too much detail will be bad for tourism therefore we will sweep this under the carpet and get on with being cheerful ****ing pot smoking lazy steel band playing islanders as quickly as possible and anyway they were welsh and had it coming!"

11. Would love to see the lefty liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth if the Government here decided to stick 2 fingers at the EU and re-introduce the same penalty here for the same offences.