Two weeks in Hell

Tonight 21:00 Discovery Channel.Training for Septic Special Forces.

I know this should be in the Telly section,but the trailer I saw................it needs a wider audience!

Is it Navy Seal Hell week I think they call the training, if its the same programme its a bit mad

I glanced at this title, and thought it said "two weeks in Hull". Probably the same effect though!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Tonight 21:00 Discovery Channel.Training for Septic Special Forces.

I know this should be in the Telly section,but the trailer I saw................it needs a wider audience!
Slighty off topic

Has anyone else lost loads of forums like the T.V. and Military History plus a few others
I can post in them if thay appear on the 50+ or front page but if I go into forums they aren't there

Got 40 PM's aswell according to the bit at the top

**** that, there is now way on god's green earth, can any man survive two weeks in HULL!! First ambush...LA's night club.
You're safe as long as the second ambush is not the Polar Bear....

Slighty off topic

Has anyone else lost loads of forums like the T.V. and Military History plus a few others
I can post in them if thay appear on the 50+ or front page but if I go into forums they aren't there

Got 40 PM's aswell according to the bit at the top
Top left corner is the forum breakdown like this * Forum * ARRSE * News, Gossip & Chat * The Intelligence Cell * Two weeks in Hell
Click forum and some of the forums have been shifted about and broken in to major sub forums, so click on forum and you should have a list of all the major sub forums.

S

stevieni22

Could you imagine our SFBC was like that? what a load of balls, just shows why the septics SF dont come close to ours, in my humble opinion.

How on earth can doing sit-ups and shoulder press with a log be a military test? No practical value to it in comparison to log/strecther races and Fandance etc