Two weeks in Hell

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tonight 21:00 Discovery Channel.Training for Septic Special Forces.

I know this should be in the Telly section,but the trailer I saw................it needs a wider audience!

2. Thanks for the heads up.. I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise/

3. Is it Navy Seal Hell week I think they call the training, if its the same programme its a bit mad

4. US Army special forces training. Looks really good so far!

5. I glanced at this title, and thought it said "two weeks in Hull". Probably the same effect though!

6. **** that, there is now way on god's green earth, can any man survive two weeks in HULL!! First ambush...LA's night club.

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Slighty off topic

Has anyone else lost loads of forums like the T.V. and Military History plus a few others
    I can post in them if thay appear on the 50+ or front page but if I go into forums they aren't there

Got 40 PM's aswell according to the bit at the top

8. You're safe as long as the second ambush is not the Polar Bear....

9. Top left corner is the forum breakdown like this * Forum * ARRSE * News, Gossip & Chat * The Intelligence Cell * Two weeks in Hell
    Click forum and some of the forums have been shifted about and broken in to major sub forums, so click on forum and you should have a list of all the major sub forums.

10. Rolling yourself the length of a football field and back didnt look a whole lot of fun; the boys were puking everywhere.

11. Could you imagine our SFBC was like that? what a load of balls, just shows why the septics SF dont come close to ours, in my humble opinion.

12. 'I grew up watching GI Joe and Chuck Norris movies. And that's what I wanna do.'
    He's pretty much in USSF then.

13. How on earth can doing sit-ups and shoulder press with a log be a military test? No practical value to it in comparison to log/strecther races and Fandance etc