• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Two things I Hate ....

Pyrex said:
Obviously no sence of humour!!
I agree with you, pal - 'No sense of humour at all'.

I'm aged 66 and finding it hard to have 'hate' -

[align=center]"...quick to anger-quick to forgive...".[/align]

In Welsh, hatred is: 'casineb'. Casineb can also mean enmity. My point, if I have a point, being that 'hate' is the most exceptionally strong word, and, should hardly if ever be used.

I believe that it is justifiable to use 'hate' when referring to Hitler; and to Stalin. Both these monsters in human form, caused so much agony and anguish.

I do not think I would be correct to use the word 'hate' in description of my feelings toward the revolting man Bliar, not the repellent Brown.

Disgust? Yes. They are the two most appalling awful politicians in my lifetime and possibly EVER, yes I mean 'ever', in this nation's history!

Latest Threads