Two Royal Marines dismissed over assault of Afghan prisoner

Travesty of justice. No doubt the terrorist scum will claim compensation, move her, get a council house and so on.

Good men sacrificed for a PR exercise.

How do you know it's a travesty of justice? Last time I looked ill treatment of prisoners was against military law, not to mention the Geneva Convention. Also I don't think you get council houses in Afghanistan.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Whet said:
So it is SOP to beat prisoners then?

:roll:
Couldn't give a **** personally
2 Good men diismissed for nothing hope the tw4t that reported them is chuffed at a job well done
I know people wil come on and start dripping about it's what makes us better than them it dosen't it makes us weaker IMHO

Perhaps it's timely that The Pacific is being shown and shows how to treat an enemy who dosen't beliEve in the rules of war

InVinoVeritas said:
Travesty of justice. No doubt the terrorist scum will claim compensation, move her, get a council house and so on.

Present at the incident were you?

Sit though the trial?

Or are you just a ranting buffoon?

C_C

Charm_City said:
InVinoVeritas said:

Sit though the trial?
just being Devils Advocate, but were you at any of these either?

A good result!!!!! You plonker 2 blokes career is over for slapping a possible IED layer around and you say it's a " good result" have you been on a herrick outside of bastion?

Whet said:
So it is SOP to beat prisoners then?

:roll:
No its not SOP to beat a prisoner.. but in the heat of the moment it is understandable that rough treatment will be meted out to a bomber caught in the act. How many soldiers had this piece of vermin murdered?

Not saying they shouldn't have been disciplined... but to discharge them is to pander to the guardian reading buffoons like you.

3 extras would have been adequate in this case.

Widow_69 said:
A good result!!!!! You plonker 2 blokes career is over for slapping a possible IED layer around and you say it's a " good result" have you been on a herrick outside of bastion?
See the flaw in your arguement?

Filbert Fox said:
Charm_City said:
InVinoVeritas said:

Sit though the trial?
just being Devils Advocate, but were you at any of these either?
No - which I wouldn't voice an opinion.

C_C

How about the view of the Judge?

"But acts such as these undermine the standards of our armed forces and everything our armed forces are trying to achieve in Afghanistan and puts the lives of our personnel in even greater danger."

Latest Threads