• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Two Rocks far far away.....

do_1

Old-Salt
#1
has anyone had the experience of living in the Bronx, knows the difference between red, blue, white and green. Still smile every time a memory from that 4 and a half month pissup and period of madness ended ?.............
 
#4
You must have had a thoroughly depressing life if thats a good memory!! I still shudder to think of that mouldy old porta cookhouse with the smell of piss and mouldy feet lingering about it. And I'll never sleep soundly in a room with a 2 way fire exit door in it ever again, not since that fcuking huge ginger bird appeared at the end of my bed. :x
 
#5
biscuits said:
You must have had a thoroughly depressing life if thats a good memory!! I still shudder to think of that mouldy old porta cookhouse with the smell of urine and mouldy feet lingering about it. And I'll never sleep soundly in a room with a 2 way fire exit door in it ever again, not since that fcuking huge ginger bird appeared at the end of my bed. :x
Know exactly what you mean Biscuits. Very nearly married a ginger too, and had a room with a 2 way fire door too.

Edited to add: I never said they were good memories!!!!
 
#6
When I first moved into Benbow there were birds living on the lower floors. Plenty of shagging going on in those days, f*cking shame it wasn't me.
 
#7
when i arrived at blandford from harrogate, we were to posh to live in castle greyskull. Did pay a few visits though!
Was one of the lucky lot to be put into the then new accomodation, i believe i was the first person to drunkenly piss into the locker!!!
Wonder if it still stinks of piss?

So whats this colour thingy all about in the bronx?
 
#8
Never heard of the colour thingy in the bronx.

Lived in them fcukers for 10 months. Never a better man test!!!!!
 

do_1

Old-Salt
#9
A few more clues, the BFPO number is six hundred threescore and six. A chuff chart is a life line and the women posted there do not need beer goggle enhancement due to lack of numbers on their part.
 
#12
BFPO 666 used to be MPA in the Falklands. Please lets put this, a strong contender for dullest ever thread, to bed.
 

do_1

Old-Salt
#13
boney_m said:
BFPO 666 used to be MPA in the Falklands. Please lets put this, a strong contender for dullest ever thread, to bed.
Thanks for your input.... :roll:

I take it there are no RTGs Datas or Rops hanging around who have had the pleasure of JCUFI / Radcon on the hill or any of the Mountain Dets.
 
#15
Man, it sounded just like the Falklands. Two rocks, living in the bronx, 4.5 months of constant drinking.

Anyone remember 12 facility (reasonable) and 38 facility (bronx)? No trees? Bennies? Lot 22? If you've been there you'll know.
 
#16
PoisonDwarf said:
Man, it sounded just like the Falklands. Two rocks, living in the bronx, 4.5 months of constant drinking.

Anyone remember 12 facility (reasonable) and 38 facility (bronx)? No trees? Bennies? Lot 22? If you've been there you'll know.
Engineers bar Sunday, Queen Vic Monday, Timmies Tuesday, Jimmies (Purple Cygnet) Wednasday, etc.

Probably got the days wrong
 
#17
once_a_maverick said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Man, it sounded just like the Falklands. Two rocks, living in the bronx, 4.5 months of constant drinking.

Anyone remember 12 facility (reasonable) and 38 facility (bronx)? No trees? Bennies? Lot 22? If you've been there you'll know.
Engineers bar Sunday, Queen Vic Monday, Timmies Tuesday, Jimmies (Purple Cygnet) Wednasday, etc.

Probably got the days wrong
Close. Steamers Bridge Sunday afternoon, Monday off (yes I'm gay), Tuesday Sharkys/Queen Vic, Wednesday 12 FAC Quiz, Thursday Lot 22, Friday Sharkys/Timmys, Saturday all day bender in room then Queen Vic at night. And continue the motion for 6 months.

Occasionally go to Stanley if you fancy drinking with the cast of 'Last of the Summer Wine.'
 
#18
Roger_Ramjet said:
once_a_maverick said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Man, it sounded just like the Falklands. Two rocks, living in the bronx, 4.5 months of constant drinking.

Anyone remember 12 facility (reasonable) and 38 facility (bronx)? No trees? Bennies? Lot 22? If you've been there you'll know.
Engineers bar Sunday, Queen Vic Monday, Timmies Tuesday, Jimmies (Purple Cygnet) Wednasday, etc.

Probably got the days wrong
Close. Steamers Bridge Sunday afternoon, Monday off (yes I'm gay), Tuesday Sharkys/Queen Vic, Wednesday 12 FAC Quiz, Thursday Lot 22, Friday Sharkys/Timmys, Saturday all day bender in room then Queen Vic at night. And continue the motion for 6 months.

Occasionally go to Stanley if you fancy drinking with the cast of 'Last of the Summer Wine.'
And on top of all that the dreaded Windsor club.
 
#19
Just recently returned from the said location. Most of the section bars are now closed. Know that Sharkies,Cats cradle are only open 1 night a week, most of the others have now been closed down by the moral police........
Also found out that certain parts of the Bronx are to be flattened as a cost cutting exercise
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top