Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

two questions

rite two quick questions here people

is it pronounced "Intelligence Corps" or "Intelligence Core"

also

I have read a lot of people talking about the dark side or light side. Can anyone explain what they mean?

thanks for any answers

It's pronounced as it is written, but I imagine this response may continue to prove confusing.

Dark siders have poor personal hygiene habits and can bore the tits off a donkey.

Light side and dark side are a bit like tomato ketchup and brown sauce - neither is too good for you, but the full English isn't right without both.

It's spelled "Corps" and it's pronounced in the same way as "corps" is in every other usage in English.

There is no dark- and light-side; It's Dark and Dim side. One is a description of the rooms the cleverer side of the Corps work in, the other relates to the duller wattage of the brain of the other side of the Corps!:)

rite two quick questions here people

is it pronounced "Intelligence Corps" or "Intelligence Core"

also

I have read a lot of people talking about the dark side or light side. Can anyone explain what they mean?

thanks for any answers

Its pronounced Intelligence 'Bore' and the dark side is if you want your CO to be Darth Vader...you're welcome close my door on the way out......simples !!