Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Guilt by gang participation..... 200+ mad hyenas attack 2 civilised people that could have killed but didn't (He's holding a Browning 9mm) but were summarily executed in a car park later anyway, and abuse of the bodies. There are videos, and heli-tele.

Bring these all to court..... or call it quits and stop the recriminations?

Attachments

• British Army corporals murder 10.jpg
    British Army corporals murder 10.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I joined at 17... the Queen owes me 4 months Pension every year.
When my car broke down outside her house.... cup of tea, No........, police.....all over me YES... (No I don't have a tattoo, not all soldiers have tattoos).

Last edited:
I joined at 17... the Queen owes me 4 months Pension every year.
When my car broke down outside her house.... cup of tea, No........, police.....all over me YES... (No I don't have a tattoo, not all soldiers have tattoos).
Made me think now, I joined at 15, what does she owe me?

I can bull in my sleep......................................... sorry,...........................................boots highy polished.

4 cans for toes and heels................ slab for a full job.....

I can bull in my sleep......................................... sorry,...........................................boots highy polished.

4 cans for toes and heels................ slab for a full job.....
My going rate was twenty five quid. I got it as well. I once even blagged a new Smock, Combat, Temperate, the first model with the big internal pockets that opened with zips.

Guilt by gang participation..... 200+ mad hyenas attack 2 civilised people that could have killed but didn't (He's holding a Browning 9mm) but were summarily executed in a car park later anyway, and abuse of the bodies. There are videos, and heli-tele.

Bring these all to court..... or call it quits and stop the recriminations?
I believe that there were subsequent convictions after these murders with the convicts being released as part of the GFA. Happy to be corrected.
I was out there at the time and had played rugby with one of the guys. It doesn't go away.

I believe that there were subsequent convictions after these murders with the convicts being released as part of the GFA. Happy to be corrected.
I was out there at the time and had played rugby with one of the guys. It doesn't go away.

Two for murder, three or four others for related offences. All of them released under the GFA. One of them, Cleaky Clarke, died of cancer two years after being released, which was nice.

Dying of carbon monoxide poisoning or electrocution would be the norm for the Corps.... but they did very good and showed a small island of sanity in a big sea of madness.... next time, book your route and stick to it.