Two more killed in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by micksmith, Jun 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two more dead. RIP both. All relatives of guys in Afghanistan please note, next of kin have been informed

It is with deep regret that the MoD must confirm that two British soldiers from 2nd Battalion the Parachute Regiment were killed today in Afghanistan . They were conducting a routine foot patrol in the vicinity of their base at Forward Operating Base Gibraltar in the Upper Gereshk Valley when they came under enemy fire, tragically killing two of the patrol party. A third soldier was also injured in the incident. They were evacuated to Camp Bastion medical facility where the injured soldier is receiving treatment for his wounds. The soldiers’ next of kin have been informed and have requested a 24 hour period of grace before further details are released.

2. Just read about this.

RIP :(

3. Fcuk :(

RIP fellas.

Speedy recovery to the injured.

4. R.I.P [X]

5. RIP

My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the fallen

6. RIP Lads thoughts and prayers for your families and friend's

7. Jesus.

RIP

8. A very bad week for the Para's. RIP.

Condolences to the families and best wishes for a quick recovery to the injured.

9. RIP guys.

10. Something else about another soldier being wounded ? anyone heard anything ?

11. Stand easy

R.I.P

12. RIP

Ne Obliviscaris