Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two men shot

Tool

LE
Bought a bottle just for interest and it's been sat here for 20 years as I haven't dared open it, even during the four month alcohol ban in SA. It's not looking any better either.
One advantage - it's never going to go off. Maybe put it into your car or 'plane?

To summarize . Two perfectly innocent people walked into the shop to enquire about an article in the window and the psychotic owner of the shop shot them dead without pity .
And then people wonder why online shopping is so popular .........

Yeah that's him. Told me He boxed with nigel Benn when he was a fusilier. Think he was another battalion at the time. They amalgimated your 3rd&2nd?
It was 1st and 3rd battalions that amalgamated in 1992, at Warminster. George and Nigel Benn boxed when they were both 1st Battalion in Germany, George won and dined out on it for years. Nigel Benn came back to battalion in about 1989-90, after turning pro, and did an 'exhibition' bout with George who looked terrified.

tell us, is Europe awash with cases of rampant rapists pepper And mace spraying legions of women to rape them?
Yes it happens why do you ask? Are you looking for tips?

Jonnynoname

War Hero
It was 1st and 3rd battalions that amalgamated in 1992, at Warminster. George and Nigel Benn boxed when they were both 1st Battalion in Germany, George won and dined out on it for years. Nigel Benn came back to battalion in about 1989-90, after turning pro, and did an 'exhibition' bout with George who looked terrified.
Yeah i mean i liked big George. He never said anything Bad infact He Just said He sparred with Benn. But of course you know better than me.

Yeah i mean i liked big George. He never said anything Bad infact He Just said He sparred with Benn. But of course you know better than me.
The fight was before my time, it could have got embellished. I was told that George won that particular fight, but Benn was never again beaten in Battalion.

Monday night in celle
Two Attacks with knives one man dies. Police told people around the Hospital area /AKH celle to Stay in doors.
Knife attacks are everywhere now.
Thank you Frau Merkel
Apparantly seperate attacks
Gewalt in Celle: Verdacht gegen 51-Jährigen erhärtet sich

WTF has Frau Merkel got to do with the events in Celle? I can't recall her urging German citizens to knife one another.

Your linked article states quite clearly that the victims and suspected attackers are all German. Admittedly we read in the last paragraph of a non-German involved in a stabbing incident; albeit the 15 year old Iraqi youth was the victim!

Jonnynoname

War Hero
WTF has Frau Merkel got to do with the events in Celle? I can't recall her urging German citizens to knife one another.

Your linked article states quite clearly that the victims and suspected attackers are all German. Admittedly we read in the last paragraph of a non-German involved in a stabbing incident; albeit the 15 year old Iraqi youth was the victim!
Knife crime has more than doubled since 2015.
Or are you a Green/left voter?
Look at this 40% non Germans & also you are forgetting the people who have double Passes. They are immigrants who have been given a Pass. Nice try but you know who uses knifes

Jonnynoname

War Hero
So today was the celebrations for the unification of Germany. So a Bank holiday.
Had a skin full of Ale.. Good feed.. Bloated as ****

Latest Threads