Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two men shot

It's what I would do.

I think it's changed now but the early OC sprays used a catering grade pepper oil. Probably better to use Tabasco and a soupcon of Worcestershire sauce and salt these days, just to be safe.

It's what I would do.

I think it's changed now but the early OC sprays used a catering grade pepper oil. Probably better to use Tabasco and a soupcon of Worcestershire sauce and salt these days, just to be safe.

Pretty ******* stupid, isn't it. Same substance carried in a spray bottle because you're a chili-head and you fancy spicing up your food, perfectly legal. Carried by a Doris because she doesn't fancy being raped on this particular occasion, banned.

Sounds like something a rapist who doesn't want to get pepper sprayed would say.

Why do you do it, Stacker? How do you choose your victims? Do they remind you of your mother?

You are the one who thinks the law is wrong and that people should have easy access to pepper spray.

Is there anything you want to tell the class?

Pretty ******* stupid, isn't it. Same substance carried in a spray bottle because you're a chili-head and you fancy spicing up your food, perfectly legal. Carried by a Doris because she doesn't fancy being raped on this particular occasion, banned.

I was referring to seasoning your victims, but must admit to using pepper spray and bug spray in a curry, looking for that secret ingredient that gave it a little zing.

The atomised pepper spray got us out of the kitchen in a hurry, but there wasn't any real spike in the heat of the curry. Quite surprising as we expected more from it.

I confess drink had been taken...

I was referring to seasoning your victims, but must admit to using pepper spray and bug spray in a curry, looking for that secret ingredient that gave it a little zing.

The atomised pepper spray got us out of the kitchen in a hurry, but there wasn't any real spike in the heat of the curry. Quite surprising as we expected more from it.

I reckon after a certain point your tastebuds just give up the ghost. Bet your hoop was smouldering the morning after though.

Nah, nothing really out of the ordinary in the flavour and no effect on my plumbing. I'm pretty bulletproof in that department.

It's what I would do.

Allegedly embalming fluid in a suitable spray bottle/water pistol works extremely well,.........so I heard.

I believe it's section 5, something like 'a weapon designed to discharge a noxious substance, gas or any other thing'. Better to have it there than an unnecessary extra piece of statute.
WMD?

This is how it starts. Next the electrified fork and spoon, then self administered shocks. Beware the Emperor.

CC_TA

LE
I have actually been in that Shop. Maybe about 7/8 years ago. Believe me he's not a poor old man. He tried to sell me a Ring with a simulated stone saying it was real. It was one of these college rings where they use simulated stones. So his Story i would take with a pinch of Salt. He's a slippery charachter.

I'm sure he was the twat that offered me some crap whilst having a chat with someone outside that shop a few years back.

No witnesses and no CCTV.
The best kind. Dead Men Tell No Tales.
Yellowbeard the Pirate.jpg

Tastes shit.

.......lime & ice, ;)

JOKE: Just don't do it. There was just a snippet on the news about really, really, really, dopey mongs here drinking hand sanitiser. A pint bottle appears to be the equivalent of around 5 doubles though the stuff is not for 'oooman consumption.

.......lime & ice, ;)

JOKE: Just don't do it. There was just a snippet on the news about really, really, really, dopey mongs here drinking hand sanitiser. A pint bottle appears to be the equivalent of around 5 doubles though the stuff is not for 'oooman consumption.

Don't really drink the hard stuff and leave the more exotic brands to gentlemen of the underpass.

Saw some grim stuff working in a couple of former Soviet satellite states. Cheap as chips but scary looking booze. More than likely tramp fuel as it has a cardboard lid held on with the kind of aluminium foil cap seen on old milk bottles. It was also slightly yellow and appeared a bit oily when you tilted the bottle.

Bought a bottle just for interest and it's been sat here for 20 years as I haven't dared open it, even during the four month alcohol ban in SA. It's not looking any better either.

You are the one who thinks the law is wrong and that people should have easy access to pepper spray.

Is there anything you want to tell the class?

tell us, is Europe awash with cases of rampant rapists pepper And mace spraying legions of women to rape them?

Latest Threads