Two men shot

Jonnynoname

War Hero
Who ever said celle was a quite little town. A jewelers in celle was being robbed on Monday by two guys. The 71 year old shot and killed both of them.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't me

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Had he done that in this country he would be hounded as the one at fault and the two scrotes killed would be portrayed as Angels.

Good drills Herr Jeweller.

4(T)

LE
Bit different from this country, where my local jeweller received a firearms conviction for being in possession of a pepper spray whilst transporting stock.

Had he done that in this country he would be hounded as the one at fault and the two scrotes killed would be portrayed as Angels.

Good drills Herr Jeweller.
It's not over for him yet.

Die Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt gegen den 71 Jahre alten Gold- und Antiquitätenhändler wegen Verdachts auf Totschlag.
No witnesses and no CCTV.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's not over for him yet.

No witnesses and no CCTV.
I read the article when I got a translation and the jeweller is indeed being investigated for manslaughter. He says he was protecting his wife and himself. He shot one man who was choking his wife, shot the other as they leapt out of a wheelchair (which had been used as a ruse) and attacked him. A lot of detail for a case still under investigation, but no attempt to justify the dead guys and making it look very much like self defence. Very different style of reporting than in this country.

I read the article when I got a translation and the jeweller is indeed being investigated for manslaughter. He says he was protecting his wife and himself. He shot one man who was choking his wife, shot the other as they leapt out of a wheelchair (which had been used as a ruse) and attacked him. A lot of detail for a case still under investigation, but no attempt to justify the dead guys and making it look very much like self defence. Very different style of reporting than in this country.
I agree. The process of investigation is different in Germany too, being driven by their equivalent of the PF rather than by the Police. It wouldn't be a massive surprise if the Staatsanwalt drops it, but it wouldn't be a massive surprise if he decides to test it in court, either.

Jonnynoname

War Hero
I have actually been in that Shop. Maybe about 7/8 years ago. Believe me he's not a poor old man. He tried to sell me a Ring with a simulated stone saying it was real. It was one of these college rings where they use simulated stones. So his Story i would take with a pinch of Salt. He's a slippery charachter.

Jonnynoname

War Hero
I agree. The process of investigation is different in Germany too, being driven by their equivalent of the PF rather than by the Police. It wouldn't be a massive surprise if the Staatsanwalt drops it, but it wouldn't be a massive surprise if he decides to test it in court, either.
They won't Just drop it. Two dead guys. On TV He was sitting outside his Shop drinking a tea. The News reporter even said he's not looking bothered. Trust me i don't buy his Story. He's enjoying The publicity. In his Shop he's got a large counter very solid glass too full of rings. They would not get to his wife so quickly.

I have actually been in that Shop. Maybe about 7/8 years ago. Believe me he's not a poor old man. He tried to sell me a Ring with a simulated stone saying it was real. It was one of these college rings where they use simulated stones. So his Story i would take with a pinch of Salt. He's a slippery charachter.

Um. Riiight.

You should stick to posting videos of fat sweaty men grunting.

Is this some weird sex game gone wrong? Was the safe word 'Tighter'?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this some weird sex game gone wrong? Was the safe word 'Tighter'?
How you picked that out from what I wrote probably says more about you..... :rolleyes:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Who ever said celle was a quite little town. A jewelers in celle was being robbed on Monday by two guys. The 71 year old shot and killed both of them.
Is that link just for our German translator:???:.

Latest Threads