• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Two fingers to UK law

Random_Task said:
A Nigerian convicted of fraud? What's the world coming to!
I used to work for a large finance company that did a lot of Motor Finance and we used to get loads of fraud from the London area until a new boss turned up and proclaimed.

"Never lend to anyone who's surname begins and ends with a vowel"

Worked a treat too! :D

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Forget the fingers. Best part of a million quid in 5 years??? FFS with that kind of payout on offer why the hell do we work???

twosugarsnomilk said:
Random_Task said:
Are you insinuating that those nice Nigerian gents that request me to transfer funds to my account are not genuine?

I need a lie down.
No I'm afraid not.

But the good news is you've won the Mauritanian lottery,I will PM you with details.

Quite simple really, revoke her and her childrens British nationality and send the lot back to Nigeria with a life long ban on her ever visiting the UK again otherwise you'll have us paying for her various off-spring forever and a day. This is what would happen most other places in the world.

The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:
I used to work for a large finance company that did a lot of Motor Finance and we used to get loads of fraud from the London area until a new boss turned up and proclaimed.

A mate of mine who was a merchant banker(no really) said that their rule ot thumb was.

"Never lend money to a country that has green in its' national flag"

B

Biscuits_AB

The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:

I must say, that I've never met a Nigerian called O'Toole.

Biscuits_AB said:
The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:

I have,he was a sales rep for Guinness Nigeria.

Biscuits_AB said:
The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:

You mean he only meant Nigerians???? 8O

Latest Threads