Two fingers to UK law

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabnomore, Aug 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wheres the kid

Would be a turn up for the books if they were Maddies :twisted: :twisted:
  2. A Nigerian convicted of fraud? What's the world coming to!
  3. Are you insinuating that those nice Nigerian gents that request me to transfer funds to my account are not genuine?

I need a lie down.
  4. I used to work for a large finance company that did a lot of Motor Finance and we used to get loads of fraud from the London area until a new boss turned up and proclaimed.

"Never lend to anyone who's surname begins and ends with a vowel"

Worked a treat too! :D
  5. I wonder if she had mentioned her rather unique form of defence, to her lawyer? Before she pulled a couple of fingers out of her bag.
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Forget the fingers. Best part of a million quid in 5 years??? FFS with that kind of payout on offer why the hell do we work???
  7. No I'm afraid not.

But the good news is you've won the Mauritanian lottery,I will PM you with details.
  8. Quite simple really, revoke her and her childrens British nationality and send the lot back to Nigeria with a life long ban on her ever visiting the UK again otherwise you'll have us paying for her various off-spring forever and a day. This is what would happen most other places in the world.
  9. A mate of mine who was a merchant banker(no really) said that their rule ot thumb was.

"Never lend money to a country that has green in its' national flag"
  10. I must say, that I've never met a Nigerian called O'Toole.
  11. I have,he was a sales rep for Guinness Nigeria.
  12. You mean he only meant Nigerians???? 8O
  13. I suppose the Americans should take note of this little gem when they approach the voting booths this November...