Two fingers to UK law

Wheres the kid

Would be a turn up for the books if they were Maddies :twisted: :twisted:

Random_Task said:
A Nigerian convicted of fraud? What's the world coming to!
I used to work for a large finance company that did a lot of Motor Finance and we used to get loads of fraud from the London area until a new boss turned up and proclaimed.

"Never lend to anyone who's surname begins and ends with a vowel"

Worked a treat too! :D

I wonder if she had mentioned her rather unique form of defence, to her lawyer? Before she pulled a couple of fingers out of her bag.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Forget the fingers. Best part of a million quid in 5 years??? FFS with that kind of payout on offer why the hell do we work???

Quite simple really, revoke her and her childrens British nationality and send the lot back to Nigeria with a life long ban on her ever visiting the UK again otherwise you'll have us paying for her various off-spring forever and a day. This is what would happen most other places in the world.

The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:
I used to work for a large finance company that did a lot of Motor Finance and we used to get loads of fraud from the London area until a new boss turned up and proclaimed.

A mate of mine who was a merchant banker(no really) said that their rule ot thumb was.

"Never lend money to a country that has green in its' national flag"

B

Biscuits_AB

The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:

I must say, that I've never met a Nigerian called O'Toole.

Biscuits_AB said:
The_Seagull said:
Random_Task said:

I must say, that I've never met a Nigerian called O'Toole.
You mean he only meant Nigerians???? 8O

I suppose the Americans should take note of this little gem when they approach the voting booths this November...