Two faced,decietful little weasel!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yup,He's at it again! BBC New's have just said Broon has been consistant thruought & has not misled Parliment over cuts.... :evil:

Does Broon know what the truth is or has he told so many lies in the past,truth & lie are indistinguishable to him...
  2. Broon is a liar and an incontinent, nappy wearing one at that. Death to Blair, Brown and their vile running dog lickspittles. The Labour Party is being shown for what it is, a load of W*nk, sadly it's taken to long finding out and Great Britian is going to take years to be great again.

I say again: Death to the running dogs.
  3. Is this sort of thing really worth a thread anymore?

I wouldn't trust Broon and his cronies to open a tin of beans that was already open!

From now on I'm campaigning for Scottish independance - then they can take the fecker back! :D
  4. It truly amazes me that folks are getting their skiddies in a twirl now that Gormless Gordon's revealed his true intentions about cuts. It's not like he was a paragon of (truthful) virtue before, is it? He's never been anything else but a lowlife, lying, conniving, cowardly bästard! I mean, just how much evidence do folks need of his "previous"?

5. I see Vince Cable, who I have some grudging respect for, has produced a suitable Sven-like spin on the affair by saying "I wasn't misled ....(by Gordon Brown)"

Implying that he, of course, is so clever but still managing to avoid nailing the PM for lying to Parliament. Yet again the Lib-Dems avoid attacking the government too much in the hope that Labour won't be too upset which would blight Cable's chances of joining a coalition after the election. Not so much in opposition - more in collusion.
  6. Cyclops must have the attention span of a goldfish, he can't remember what he said the last time round the bowl
  7. Weren't they a Political party once ? I think they're more of an obscure cult group now that focus on growing denim.
  8. Most MPs in parliament since when?
  9. Some nulab bint was just on the telly there saying Labour cut differently to the Tories whatever that's supposed to mean :?
  10. Most MPs since all those years ago that they formed from the Social Democrats. Must be at least half a dozen elections or perhaps a little less. In formative party stakes not quite as many as when the Liberals used to be in power, but were we just talking living memory?

11. Which simply proves that the Liberal Democrats are as corrupt and self serving as Labour or Conservative doesn't it?
    Cable uses semantics but the simle fact is that Brown lied to Parliament. Cables refusal to acknowledge that very clearly shows dishonourable intent.
  12. I believe we have the most MPs since the 1920s or 1930s.
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Progress then :roll: Or we've been really sh1t for 80 years. An enviable record.
  14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Progress indeed given that the Liberal Democrats were formed in the 1980s. Must have access to a time machine.
  15. FOAD you ugly fat balding waste of space.