Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two cures for COVID-19

Fourteen

Swinger
There’s an old joke that the military can cure any disease; just let them give it a NSN and no-one will be able to get hold of it.

On a more serious note, a lady in Aylesbury believes she had found a cure to getting ill; Mum drinks sperm smoothies to fight off coronavirus

I’m sure there are a few Arssers who would like to volunteer to help her stay healthy ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well protein and amino acids but I think the berries and banana will have more to do with it.

I'm sure the boy will not be complaining about his tri weekly milking though.

maybe we should have w@nk round for her and send her a few jars.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

If that's his sperm I would suggest a visit to an STD Clinic ASAP.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Any impact on coronovirus is clearly entirely incidental to her decision to swallow sperm but, if her message has a similar impact to that of Greta Thunberg's, happy days.

NSP

LE

If that's his sperm I would suggest a visit to an STD Clinic ASAP.
In my old job our engineering manager used to refer to Rocol threading compound* as "spunk."

One day I said, "Mate, if your spunk is coming out that colour you need to have a stern word with your missus and get yourself down the GUM clinic."

He referred to it as "threading compound" after that.

* Rocol compound was and probably still is a pus-green abrasive paste to lubricate and improve the cutting action of taps and dies. We gave it to our sparkies to facilitate threading cut lengths of steel conduit and - conveniently - easing fat cables through long runs of said conduit. Until muggins here pointed out that it was petroleum-based and attacked the PVC insulation on the cable. Fairy Liquid was favourite after that...

Latest Threads