Two become one!

Infiltrator said:
My question to you is this: What on earth could have mated to make the Monkeys?
Before I think of an answer, please clarify if you mean the furry animals, the band or the taxi service.

It's a different process entirely, but they've been doing this with plants for years (crossing two species to make a fertile new species). I did hear about a carrott-cabbage cross. Apparently it was very dull. That's genetics for you, you can't predict the results.

In case anyone was wondering why they haven't been able to cross a dog with a spider, bearing in mind they can do the equivilant with plants - It's because you have to double the DNA in the zygote, and animal cells are prone to exploding when you do this. Pity really...

putteesinmyhands said:
Infiltrator said:
Before I think of an answer, please clarify if you mean the furry animals, the band or the taxi service.
I was thinking of that fine body of men with red caps on....although the band would also probably qualify for a response too.

Infiltrator said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Infiltrator said:
I was thinking of that fine body of men with red caps on....although the band would also probably qualify for a response too.
I shagged a sweet little RMP lance jack wench in Rhein D in the 80s then rolled her over in did that hole to which saved my career..... when her as a full screw knicked me for a rather unsavory display in Padders and rather than risk the details coming out down the cop shop I was dropped off elsewhere with a warning not to expect another let off and that I was a crap shag! Bitch 8)

Its nothing new, there have been shoats and geeps (sheep and goat cross) and tigons and ligers (tiger and lion cross) for decades.

Latest Threads