Two bags of 4.54kg whey protein for sale.

I thought this was the most relevant place to put this. If selling things are not allowed then please, by all means, delete this post.

Unneeded two bags of 4.54kg/10lbs of impact whey protein for sale.

Originally bought from MyProtein.com, unopened, use by date January 2009, unflavoured.

Price on Myprotein.com for 4.54kg now: £30.95

Link to item: http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-supp...red)-(refill)/

Will sell for £25 each.

Pm me if your interested.

EDIT:SOLD.

DaPs.

DaPs said:
I thought this was the most relevant place to put this. If selling things are not allowed then please, by all means, delete this post.

Unneeded two bags of 4.54kg/10lbs of impact whey protein for sale.

Originally bought from MyProtein.com, unopened, use by date January 2009, unflavoured.

Price on Myprotein.com for 4.54kg now: £30.95

Link to item: http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-supp...red)-(refill)/

Will sell for £25 each.

Pm me if your interested.

DaPs.
Put them in your daysack and go running!

Good idea to do that until i sell them. Then again they may become soiled. :D

It's really good quality whey, so if your interested get in touch.

I'll throw in 5kg of maltodextrin for free if you buy both bags.

Dont you want to bulk up?
I used to do bodybuilding, but haven't used these two bags. Sealed and everything.

I want to bulk up when i get into the Army, but until then i need to get my priorities straight and make myself aerobically fit, rather than very strong. There's no way i can bulk up and get into the Paras at the same time.

DaPs.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
DaPs said:
Dont you want to bulk up?
I used to do bodybuilding, but haven't used these two bags. Sealed and everything.

I want to bulk up when i get into the Army, but until then i need to get my priorities straight and make myself aerobically fit, rather than very strong. There's no way i can bulk up and get into the Paras at the same time.

DaPs.
He wants to make sure he doesn't get out of breath whilst being gang raped by 3 Para Mortars!

Your body adapts to the training stimulis you put on it, if your not training like a bodybuilder and eating like one, you wont turn into one. Drink the powder man. The protein powder is not a magic potion that makes you bigger and stronger. Merely a protein supplement.