Twitter is dead.

It HAD to fückin' happen, didn't it? Brilliant!

MsG

Austen_D said:
Jerm said:
Sent to a few people I know that think Twitter is awesome. Twats.
Twitter IS awesome! I use it as an interactive RSS Feed. plus its handy for the occasional message to my friends.
I find email so much better to send the occasional message to friends...mainly because I don't have to log onto some muppet, chav, so called social shite website to do it.

WTF's wrong with Twitter?

Though I have sent the link to my (imaginary) friend.

Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Jerm said:
Twitter IS awesome! I use it as an interactive RSS Feed. plus its handy for the occasional message to my friends.
I find email so much better to send the occasional message to friends...mainly because I don't have to log onto some muppet, chav, so called social shite website to do it.
Email is what is dying, not twitter. I hardly use email to keep in contact with friends and they me. Google wave or similar is the future of business and social networking for home use. Email wont be going anywhere soon, but its dying slowly.

Austen_D said:
Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Jerm said:
Email is what is dying, not twitter. I hardly use email to keep in contact with friends and they me. Google wave or similar is the future of business and social networking for home use. Email wont be going anywhere soon, but its dying slowly.
email will never die, just as writing letters will never die. Doing twit-ter is just a fad and will fade in a few years......and only those who are addicted to soaps etc will like it. What is twitter anyway? Just some sort of blog of people that other people read/follow...its basically for kids and gay people.

Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Jerm said:
email will never die, just as writing letters will never die. Doing twit-ter is just a fad and will fade in a few years......and only those who are addicted to soaps etc will like it. What is twitter anyway? Just some sort of blog of people that other people read/follow...its basically for kids and gay people.
What is Arrse just some forums for army nerds and has beens to bum each other? Or is it a lot more than that if you actually spend some time and use it? Rather than commenting on things you have obviously never used why don't you use for a while before you dismiss it?

It's a novel and brilliant idea. I don't know why no one thought of communicating via the web before. It's got nothing to do with web developers banging out the same old thing under a different name every two years, nothing at all.

Even more good news is that you can get a dedicated phone for it now too.

RIP Twitter

Good bloke

Austen_D said:
Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Cabana said:
Austen_D said:
Jerm said:
What is Arrse just some forums for army nerds and has beens to bum each other? Or is it a lot more than that if you actually spend some time and use it? Rather than commenting on things you have obviously never used why don't you use for a while before you dismiss it?
I have used it you muppet, that's why I am commenting on it.

ARRSE is a forum where people discuss things and as we know it is a lot more. Of course you can't "follow" people as you can with twitter, but why would you do that? Twitter is a blog where people follow other people. What is the point in "following" someone? I can understand some teenage girl wanting to follow some singer or some crap like that, but grown intelligent adults following other people.....odd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldRedCap Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
ArmyNET_Assistance ArmyNet Announcements 9
Cr33p Gaming and Software 7