TWISTERS

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Scam12, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I WILL TELL MR B, THAT HE HAS RETURNS ON HIS ISSUE!

2. First post, first impressions count and you are a twät.

3. Slightly harsh Spliff-boy, it's the lads first post and he obviously hasn't spent enough time reading or writing the English language!! Once the original post gets amended to include all the words that are missing, and the whole thing reads correctly; then we can have an informed discussion about the very valid point that is being raised.

Unfortunately, as the post reads like a 3 yr old's crayon scribblings at the minute, paired with the cunning subject heading, I'll have to agree with your first impression. SCAM12, you are indeed a tvvat!

4. Now come on, play nicely with the other Arrsers. That first post took the lad 4 months to put together.

SCAM12, I for one look forward to your reply and I'll be back to check in July!

twät.

5. Yawn. Delete/insert any unit name into subject and first line and repeat until funny.

While you're at it, lets have a dig at some random trade groups as well...

B-T

6. wahoo 209 Sqn stag on.
    i guess that the standard of english amongst class 1 As Ops is falling these day eh! LOL

7. Cos that makes so much sense, maybe SCAM12 should go an hang up their twisters, or even better hang themselves with them!! then we could all have a bit of morale!! :thumright: