Twins get marriage annulled

#2
Ewwww, they most likely did the noughty horizontal tango
 
#3
I suppose its normal for Norfolk...............

I wonder if he did her up the arrse?.... :twisted:
 
#5
box-of-frogs said:
I suppose its normal for Norfolk...............

I wonder if he did her up the arrse?.... :twisted:
This was just on BBC lunchtime news. My first thought........... I wonder if he did her up the arrse?
Great minds think alike!!
 
#6
forniup said:
box-of-frogs said:
I suppose its normal for Norfolk...............

I wonder if he did her up the arrse?.... :twisted:
This was just on BBC lunchtime news. My first thought........... I wonder if he did her up the arrse?
Great minds think alike!!
Brilliant!
 
#7
I was just wondering what the kids are going to be like.
 
#9
The question is, is she good looking enough for him to want to keep seeing her?
Did they have one last bunk up for old times sake before the annulment?
Important questions that need answering......
 
#10
Has CA become the Naafi??
 
#11
What a terrible situation ...

... it isn't actually illegal in Norfolk to marry your sister but it is bad manners to fcuk her before your dad!

:D
 
#15
I just found this story on the BBC and came on to the Rumour Service expecting to see the thread titled.. 'Keep it in the Family'

Disturbing news for the couple concerned so perhaps we aught not to take the piss so much and have a little compassion.

After all how would you feel if you found your wife/girlfriend/partner was your sister or brother.


Let it roll ............
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#16
geezer466 said:
I just found this story on the BBC and came on to the Rumour Service expecting to see the thread titled.. 'Keep it in the Family'

Disturbing news for the couple concerned so perhaps we aught not to take the urine so much and have a little compassion.

After all how would you feel if you found your wife/girlfriend/partner was your sister or brother.


Let it roll ............
Try here:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=86333#1725866
 
#17
geezer466 said:
I just found this story on the BBC and came on to the Rumour Service expecting to see the thread titled.. 'Keep it in the Family'

Disturbing news for the couple concerned so perhaps we aught not to take the urine so much and have a little compassion.

After all how would you feel if you found your wife/girlfriend/partner was your sister or brother.
Do you mean yours isn't?
 
#18
Just another normal day in the Forest of Dean...
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 6
Porridge_gun The NAAFI Bar 46
Tricky1982 The NAAFI Bar 23

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top