Twilight New Moon

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by LordVonHarley, Nov 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just got back from the seeing this film with my better half, it was her turn to pick the film (I picked Zombieland last time). I was told this series was about Vampires and Werewolves with a bit of romance. I've seen the first one and it was ok.

This film sucks, in a nut shell it is a bout a stroppy fridged c0ck tease mental bird who can't decide if she will let wolf boy or blood sucker to pop her cherry.
    No nudity, sod all fighting but the CGI Wolves a good thought.

The Gwar Vampire is hot.

I think I may need to get in touch with my sensitive side before seeing the next installment.

2. Saw this on Saturday with my little sister... the Wolves are the only good thing in it... thet rest is really boring...

3. The gwar vampette is some Canadian chick, hot-looking she may be, but a bit bunny-boiler, IMO.

4. Bunny Boiler you say? It's a risk I'm willing to take!
    [​IMG]

5. I'd go slops, but with the distinct possibility of waking up with a carving knife in the throat. It would add a certain extra frisson, especially if she was purring hair-raising filth at you in French!