Twiggy needs touching up... allegedly!!

She used to live next door, I kid you not. I now moved 100 yards away as the crow flies. Take my word for it, she needs airbrushing.

I can offer her a bag of my semi-congealed sex-wee to use as polyfiller for her grid. Anything to help you understand.

Mr_Deputy said:
bvesides twiggy has always looked more like a polish scag addict to me that a serious bird. give me sophie loren and audrey hepburn types any day from that era.
Can I be the first one to lower the tone of the thread?

Rodney2q

Lower, please, LOwer, and I don't mean a photo of her tootsies, though she could use them to give a w@nk if she's at a loose end this afternoon

bovvy said:
Litotes said:
I find it hard to believe that the Honourable ARRSE contingent has missed this:

Twiggy has been airbrushed...

Litotes
I suspect that the "Honourable ARRSE contingent" have been trying to confine their posting in the NAAFI in line with the new house-cleaning directives outlined here, Litotes:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=140189.html

Twiggy!!!! :roll: :roll:
Thanks, Bovvy. I missed the global reprimand!

I promise to try harder and avoid NAAFI style topics (which have never been my best contributions in any case).

Twiggy??? Each to his/her own.... :D

Litotes

Mr_Deputy said:
i can't believe the lib dems want to spend time working out a kind of coded scale whereby consumers can see how much advertising images have been 'touched up' and improved artificially.
surely we all know that these kinds of images are faked? with their code system you would have to include the warning 'this is 100% fake' on one of those old fashioned painted images you saw on enamel signs. as if you'd get people saying "whaydaminute...so the Laughing Cow of cheese fame isn't really laughing AT ALL?"
or "So you can't really pick up iron girders after a half pint of Guiness?"

its along the same lines as 'may contain nuts' on bags of nuts.

come on. more important things out there.
this man must be quoted at all times

Two years later things haven't improved much

twiggy-airbrushed-590x350.jpg

think i'll try airbrushing to make be look like a teenager again

L

Lechies

She used to live next door, I kid you not. I now moved 100 yards away as the crow flies. Take my word for it, she needs airbrushing.
Did you go through her bins to see if she had thrown away any used underwear? if you found some, I would like to buy them.