Twenty-three...

...today. Woohoo, 23 years in. That's 23 years of undetected crime and skiving. :D

Another 10 years should see the car paid off :(

No point to this post, just wanted to shout it out to the other side of the world. :wink:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tell me, how have you managed to keep your sanity for so long?

Well done fella!

Masochism for Fun and Profit! Hat, gloves and socks off to you, old chap.

That's 8401 days.

Or 20164 hours.

Or 12097440 minutes.

Or 725846400 seconds.

Let's call it 1,000,000,000 heart beats.

Now THAT'S a significant number!

Not that you appear to be counting, mind.

Well done!

putteesinmyhands said:
He doesn't need to when he has ARRSE's very own Jon Snow at his disposal! :D

CONGRATULATIONS! down_under: I'm impressed your liver's kept you going this long! ;)

Are you up for your lance-jack tape soon then?

down_under said:
...today. Woohoo, 23 years in. That's 23 years of undetected crime and skiving. :D

No point to this post, just wanted to shout it out to the other side of the world. :wink:
That's weird-I know a guy who's been in exactly 23 years today as well-he mentioned it in the mess at lunchtime...

I've only got 11 years to go myself. :(

down_under said:

Well done DU :D I have also done 23 years to this this exact day 8O

Only 509 days to do :D

He said he had done 23 years...at no point did he mention retaining his sanity...

23 years ... well done mate, have a beer or two!

I did 24 years and 210 days and they gave me a free little red book that says I was of 'exemplary conduct' ... did the tw@ts never bother reading my CR's?

down_under said:

Sprog

Thanks to all. When is it can I start complaining about "I'm too old for this..." :D
@ The_Honest_Man, 33yrs eh, geezus. I should have some debts paid for by then. Well done mucker 8)

@ well done treborrek :)

24 years 198 days to be exact, just like others got a little red book which no civvy was interested in, so its packed away somewhere i dont know LOL.

putteesinmyhands said:
That's 8401 days.

Or 20164 hours.

Or 12097440 minutes.

Or 725846400 seconds.

Let's call it 1,000,000,000 heart beats.

Now THAT'S a significant number!

Well done!

I think I am going to calculate some other things such as, distances tabbed, hours spent on stag, hours spent on guard, hours spent in the mess, mess fees paid, rat packs eaten. :D