Twenty films that make men cry

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mentlegen, Aug 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It doesn't have Toy Story 3...

2. Bambi... or charlotts web..awwwwwwwwwwwww

3. deliverance 1972.. squeel like a hog scene, dueling banjo scene

4. "17. The bit in The Italian Job where the Mafia smash Michael Caine's Aston Martin and the two E-Types had me crying like a baby."

The only bit I agree with!!

5. The Crying Game. Do you want two veg with that?

6. Dambusters. When Guy Gibson gets the bad news that Nigger the dog was run over.

Dusty or what?

7. The runway scene on The Wild Geese "Look after Emile, shoot me Alan!" Just thinking about it has set me off :-(

8. Hate to admit it but Watership Down, the end scene where the Grim Reaper Rabbit comes to collect him and he look's over at his family and is reasured they'll be fine without him had me sobbing like Maddie in the boot of a car.
    Still I was about 10yrs old at the time!

9. I must have been sitting in a dusty bit of the cinema at Bridge to Terabithia. The last 5 mins of Gladiator always seem to activate the 'I've got something in my eye' gland, especially if I've finished off a couple of bottles of vino whilst watching the film.

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'd never seen Watership Down till a few months ago when the gf suggested I watch it. she said 'you might want to make sure you have tissues handy first.'

I said 'fair enough - seems like a weird film to have a w**k to though.'

11. hahahahahahaha

12. The cnut who cried at the end of The Notebook should return his Jacobs to stores and get his 668 signed off accordingly. The only acceptable one on that list is the ending of Marley & Me.

13. Saving Private Ryan got to me...