Tweakies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciggie

GCM
I notice the page format has subtly changed, with preferences displayed a bit differently. Is this deja vu? Just the other day I was thinking about what I am about to suggest. Some websites used to have a kind of counter to display how many hits a page had had. I reckon it would be of some kind of interest-value to have something like that for every single post. Arrse has what? about 160,000 members and goodness knows how many visitors. It would be informative, above and beyond the likes and show agains, to see how many people actually read or view a given post.....

I notice the page format has subtly changed, with preferences displayed a bit differently. Is this deja vu? Just the other day I was thinking about what I am about to suggest. Some websites used to have a kind of counter to display how many hits a page had had. I reckon it would be of some kind of interest-value to have something like that for every single post. Arrse has what? about 160,000 members and goodness knows how many visitors. It would be informative, above and beyond the likes and show agains, to see how many people actually read or view a given post.....
Certainly on my tablet it does at the moment this thread has been viewed 88 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads