twat of the week

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hemingway, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i may have watched "the running man" too much, but perhaps we should have a new gameshow, "twat of the week".

the idea is very simple, get 10 really bad turds (peados, murderers etc), and the public gets to choose which one gets hung. we set up a premium rate phone line, and viewers vote. the turd with the most votes gets it. we could even choose which form of execution, in a second vote.

of course, we show the execution live.

it saves (even generates money), reduces the prison population, but even better, it gives the public true engagement and representation in criminal justice.

then, at random, one of the lucky voters (it has to be one who picked the most popular candidate) gets picked at random, gets a free holiday, and the chance to pull the lever etc. :twisted:

Hemingway runs for cover :(

2. Good idea you should be a politician

3. Nah, we should go the whole hog and set up a Game Zone and release the scum into it, then film them being hunted down and killed by the Stalkers!

"And you know what that means?!"

"Anything goes!"

"What?!"

"ANYTHING GOES!!!" :twisted:

4. only if the paedos can be hung by the balls with piano wire.........scatch that, barbed wire

5. I'm all for bringing back Roman Style Gladiatorial Games (RGG), let the nonses, home burglars and druggies fight to the death, slide em down giant razor blades, feeding em to the lions etc etc etc...

I would happily pay good money to watch that on a Saturday afternoon.

I also think those lucky enough to be given leniency under MY regime... meaning 'Sent to Prison' would find prisons being run by the angriest, biggest hard b@stard abusers I could possibly find. They would get one bowl of pig-swill per day and any further offense... direct upgrading to the RGG.... I will wager anyone... the vast majority of these scum-bag cnuts would be rehabilitated much faster than under the current 5 star holiday system.

6. Could we include Derek Twigg in the RGG

7. Alas it will never happen, far to many do gooders in the country.

8. Well!, Stick the do gooders alongside them, two for the price of one, plus a good clear out of unwanted oxygen thieves.

9. two probs it should be an 0800 number giving the disadvantaged a chance
    and it`s hanged not hung

10. On this page of his webshite: http://www.derektwigg.org.uk/sect6/ he says this:

Derek carries out a large number of constituency engagements, a selection of which are listed below.

1 item - June 2006.

The word pillock leaps to mind.... but not sure that qualifies him for the RGG...

Would you be happy with having him shagged to death with the blunt end of a rag man's trumpet during the half time interval?

11. only if it was coated in broken glass first.

12. Deal done... I'll give Maggie a buzz - see if she wants to do the shagging.

13. T**t of the week this week is actually multiple t**ts and they all work for the SPVA.

Oh how I want to name names. Thing is they're such tw*ts they have no shame. So even if they ended up on Sky news, they'd think they were better than perfect.

14. Nothing wrong with do gooders. If there were more do gooders in this country we wouldn't be in the stinking mess we are in now. :roll:

15. Have you been playing with the JPAC "Help"desk?

Help Desk my arrse. "10 working days" for an answer. Absolute bollocks.

Anyway, my vote is with Mattygc, everyone in Glasgow must burn.