Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jip Travolta, Jul 6, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. That has to be the worst web page i'v seen in years. Yep - Tw@t is the only word for him ???
  2. I showed two of my youngsters this link and he laughed, and was also a little offended.

How to turn off youth by being condescending to them.

How fcking thick can you be to 'think' that shyte would appeal to youngsters?

New Labour are fcked, and useless, and this proves it.
  3. Seeing this govn doing things like that just gives me one more reason why we should abolish parliment, do away with democracy (parlimentary democracy) and become a fascist state! At least a spade is a spade!

It reminds me of a sketch from The young ones where a young Ben Elton was presenting a yoof show, for yoofs. That had more credibility.

Can anyone list anything this govn has done that has been for the good of the nation?

Wheel out Maggie for christsake!!!
  4. What is stranger-the fact that this mamary bonce thinks this drivel will appeal or that we are surprised that our elected representitives are such complete numbnuts f**kwits
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I can't believe that this Fukcwit actually thinks that ANYBODY, no matter what age speaks like this- baffling and extremely annoying.
  6. ASSHOLE to the extreme!

7. Goddam US software!

I SAID "A S S H O L E" !
  8. One word to describe this drivel:- starts with "B" and ends with "OLLOCKS"
  9. At long last the true source of "slipping standards in the regulars" has been identified.
  10. Fcuk it vote for Tories, at least they want to give us a pay raise instead of down sizing troops and budget!
  11. …ummm
    what the hell was that???
    I must be old because that just came across as utter nonsense.

Could someone please translate the following for me please? I don’t have a clue what these words mean:

The rest of that page I was able to translate into English… but those words… 8O 8O 8O
  12. i tried to read this and i didn't understand a fcuking word