TV you'ld like to see again

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Grumblegrunt, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just watching a download of it aint half hot mum - one of perry and crofts most successful shows yet never repeated.

class :)
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

not since 84 it hasnt. just been watching the master with lee van cleefe - seemed better at 11.30pm in 84/5.

its amazing what you find that was cool then but rather iffy now.
  3. Tutti Frutti, Boys From The Black Stuff and TizWaz. But only for Sally James' tits and thighs on the last one, not for the annoying non-comedian that is Lenny Henry.
  4. I would like to see this on tv. Heard about it when I was at uni from a science fiction/horror buff. The guy who wrote the play created the Quatermass character. It would probably come across as quite dated now but when it was first broadcast I should imagine it was an 'original' of the genre.

The Stone Tape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  5. The 80's to me was the decade that taste forgot but I do have a liking for its TV. This movie comes from the time of Poland's rejection of the communist system dominated by the Soviets and, therefore, gives an (now historical) opinion of the times. Aired on early CH4. Or CH4 when it was good.

Moonlighting - Jeremy Irons, not the Bruce Willis pap.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I thought the classic Cagney and Lacey was the favorite? ;-)
  7. Oranges are not the only fruit, espec the teen lezzer scene.
  8. I, Clavdivs was rather good. Hasn't aired here since sometime in the '80's, AFAIK.
  9. Holy ****, my prayers have been answered!

No Surrender on DVD in July | DVD Outsider

This is a must see..... one of the blackest, funniest things I've ever seen.

BTW, Tutti Frutti and Boys from the black stuff are both out on DVD.
  10. Has to be Blakes 7 dodgy sets and quarries to boot.
  11. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Any episode of Doctor Who with Nicola Bryant as the Doctor's assistant in it. Ah, Peri... BrandySoured, you can keep Sally James.

And 'Spyship', which was based on the real-life events relating to the Hull trawler, Gaul. Only aired once, I think, in 1983 (tho' some bugger'll be along to tell me I'm wrong, no doubt).
  12. Particulary good title for charades during drunken family Christmas's.
  13. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Zen

Love Thy Neighbour and Alf Garnett.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The flashing blade.all voices dubbed to ****.
    • Like Like x 1