TV Weathergirls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gingerslime, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had ITV weather on in the background and looked up to see a revelation in beauty. My house could be washed away in a flood butwouldn't care if she was reporting it. Her name is Jo Blythe.

PS is anyone else's ARRSE running slower than normal?

Attached Files:

2. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

So attractive that you have to post a picture of her 3 times ?

Or, does the time it takes to look at the same picture 3 times match exactly the time it takes you to crack one off over the thought of her licking your hoop ?

3. its this bloody site, runs so slow that you don't know if things have been accepted

4. No, mines fine, thank-you very much!

But I do have IBS 8O
  5. Check this out GS....

Attached Files:

6. Oi! Keep yer bleeding eyes off my bird!
    I saw her first. I've had years of very naughty thoughts about her and I have the right arm muscles to prove it!

OK, look I have a special place where I keep pictures of her. I found it, it's my shrine and no-one else knows about it. You can look but no telling anyone else about it OK?

Enjoy. :D
  7. I can almost hear her, "Hiel Hitler!" :D
  8. Well this is my local weather girl, Lara lewington.
    Meteorology was never so interesting.

9. Lara Lewington, best weathergirl ever imo.
    "its hot today"
  10. Who really cares how she reads the weather, I'd have the sound turned down and a tub of swarfega ready just watching her.

Please god, let her have an ex boyfriend who wants to put out a video of her.
  11. :D I look like that...............In MY dreams 8)
  12. Gopping grid on that last bint. She looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis raquet. Is she related to Ronaldo?
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Who cares? She may be payed less than him, but she's a damn site more attractive.

Lara has been a fixation of mine for a whie, only because Becky Jago left. Allegedly, your "celebrity shag" list isn't allowed to include celebs that are on the telly, and actually live in the same area. There is an unwritten clause that extreme circumstances may involve you actually sleeping with them.

14. You're getting fcuking fussy in your old age aren't you :wink:

Please sir can we have some more :D