TV star Declan Donnelly misses England World Cup goal

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pp0470, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Currently the most read story on the BBC News web site.

Well worth fighting and dying to defend these peoples freedom.... I think I will fix my bayonet now.

2. Dullard.

3. What's the problem.

It'll be repeated for the next 40 fuckin years :x

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

a) It's on the London News section not the whole bloody site.

b) It was a fairly big deal for those in SW London as they had their water cut off for 4 hours as well.

c) The quoted section that you used was a fraction of the article and near the end.

Prat.

5. Its called ... Sods Law!

6. who is dekkan condom lee and what has she contributed to entertainment?

7. Prat,

a) Listed as the BBC News No.1 'Most popular story now' at time of posting - whether you were in London, Edinburgh, New York or Kabul.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10396861.stm

b) This morning it is listed as no. 5 'Most popular stories now'. Check the link, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10398621.stm, rhs of page towards bottom.

c) The section I quoted was the headline and at the beginning.

edited to add link

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why the hell is this in current affairs?

9. I posted it in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' because last night it was the No.1 most read news article on the BBC News web site. Worth a little Analysis I thought.

10. Fix your bayonet to what? Your Vileda supermop? You remind me of the time I drank chipfat straight from the pan, f*cking horrible and hard to digest

11. You have the temerity to call Gremlin a prat?
    Give your head a shake.
    Kockbreath.

12. Well I really give a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It is about as interesting as reading your thread or watching the sea evaporate.

14. Not intended to be interesting, rather incredulous.

Just wanted to remind us of the true values and genuine interests of the British people, whilst soldiers are serving in Afghan

15. Kockbreath,

As Gremlin signed his post as 'Prat', I simply had the courtesy to address him as such.

pp. :D