tv show

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by malibubarbie, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I work for Townhouse TV on Channel 5. We're recording a show this Thursday, 22nd November, about how life in the services has affected servicemen and women and their families. Maybe you or a friend has been driven to drink/drugs, violence by what you saw/went through.

We're looking for people who have strong views and are willing to talk about what has happened to them and their families.

The show is recorded from 2pm to 6pm in Kent and all travel will be paid for. If you would like to take part or know someone who would, please email elizabeth.hotson@townhousetv.com or call 01603 281030

Thanks

Elizabeth

2. Think you just posted this in the wrong forum!

Well done!

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Three different ones.

Perhaps Barbie has been on the Malibu

4. I think maybe the arrse community should get together and send some responses to Elizabeth's work email.

Stupid woman

5. Oh yes ... loads of servicemen will be queuing up to tell how they have booze problems!!! :roll:

You think we're missing Jerry Springer?? Dumb bat! :x

6. Stand by!!!!

7. Sounds like another well balanced show. I wonder how many people you will have on telling you about al the good things they have enjoyed in the forces?

Another sensationalist headline and airtime grab using the misfortunes of some in the forces. :evil:

8. I noticed! Guess that's what happens when you tell the thick as shit assistant researcher to find soldiers with drink/drugs problems!

Least no-one from the Jeremy Kyle show's been on here yet!

Nice one on the email address!!! :D

Edited to add:
    Malibubarbie: do you like ball gags?
    And are you really plastic fantastic?

9. Surely this has to be a wind up? No self respecting woman would post her email address in the NAAFI bar would she? Maybe she fancies some ring dhobi.

10. If there's a free bar afterwards then I'm defo up for it!!!

11. Will I be famous?

12. Well she's still online here and looking at the NAAFI...

Maybe she really is into ballgags and gimp masks!

At Looney:
    Only if you do an Ollie Reed when you go on!

13. And chuck up all over the presenter.

14. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if this barbie will gargle my malibu? :wink:

15. How about "Jog on you prick"? Will that do you?