TV programs on your PC

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by happybonzo, Jun 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been posted before - if it has then I blame the pills

TV LINKS will get you loads of back broadcasts and sometimes even new release films.

You do need a good broadband connection though. Then you can have a morally uplifting evening watching "Ideal" with Johnny Vegas...
  2. seems too good to be legal

is it?
  3. Good website but be prepared to be disappointed. This website was commented on ARRSE a few months back, and I started using it in work. Of the 100's of shows and movies, there are high proportions that start off okay, and then freeze 10-15-20 minutes or so into viewing. It’s a problem with the hosting site, so there’s nil point in reloading the content. If this happens, click on the 'Link is Dead' button.
  4. Great if it actually worked - i tried and every film/series was not available as link was dead.
  5. I have noticed that the play time on most films is 15mins, so thats all there is of the film. Can't see the point really
  6. A friends been using it for a while and recommended it to me, I've not really had any dramas with it but only use it for TV shows, The peep show, Family Guy ect.

Can't bring myself to ruining a good film by viewing it anything less than DVD quality.

The site itself probably is legal as it just links you to other sites from what I can tell, hence all the youtube links not working anymore.
  7. I find the old films are the ones that stick. I watched Blood Diamond and Night at the Museum at the weekend and last week Jackass 2 without a problem.
  8. ok I have just watched Hooligans the un-told story the documentry in its entirety, so some do work... Bloody good doc aswel, sad things was that all the trouble was where I was drinking each time.
  9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

1st try - hugh and laurie worked perfect
    2nd try - twin peeks didn't so named it dead
  10. Its a bit hit and miss really.
    Been using it for a while and never really had any problems.
    If you do find a dead link, then keep checking it every few days, more often than not it gets updated and starts to work.
  11. most work fine for me.

Try movieforumz as well , Movieforumz

As for the legality it's dubious, but as far as I can tell, you are only breaking the law if you make a copy of something for profit, and these sites only provide links to streaming, they don't require you to make a copy of aanything, unless you count the file being temporeraly on your hard drive.