• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TV Legal Programme - do you need a lawyer

I'm writing from Tiger Aspect - Tiger Aspect - where I am a producer. We will be filming a programme following a panel of legal aspects aiming to resolve a wide range of cases we bring to them.

As 10,000 military redundancies have just been announced I am hoping to find out if any ARRSE members have been laid off, and if so, whether they want to talk to a lawyer about it. I have also read news articles that predict many seriously injured soldiers, even amputees, will soon be out of work too - is this the case?

Also any ex-service people facing legal issues are very welcome to contact me.

I'm purely at research stage so all calls treated in strictest confidence.
My DL is 020 7529 9549 or email annabonaddio@tigeraspect.co.uk.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry but I'm with Shakespeare on this one " First lets kill all the Lawyers", they weren't much cop in the group action of the NI,and FI vets PTSD case

I'm writing from Tiger Aspect - Tiger Aspect - where I am a producer. We will be filming a programme following a panel of legal aspects aiming to resolve a wide range of cases we bring to them.

As 10,000 military redundancies have just been announced I am hoping to find out if any ARRSE members have been laid off, and if so, whether they want to talk to a lawyer about it. I have also read news articles that predict many seriously injured soldiers, even amputees, will soon be out of work too - is this the case?

Also any ex-service people facing legal issues are very welcome to contact me.

I'm purely at research stage so all calls treated in strictest confidence.
My DL is 020 7529 9549 or email annabonaddio@tigeraspect.co.uk.
And which team of 'no win, no fee' lawyers are you are working in conjunction with? And why can't they recruit clients by the normal method?

Latest Threads