Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chokinthechicken, Mar 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody been watching the second series of' Shameless', best thing on the box at present.Although not a comedy, it's great TV. 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come the British public think Ant & Deck are funny.Total cnuts if you ask me.IMHO.

Opinions on the best/fav comedy.
  2. What the feck has this to do with medical matters :?
  3. Obviously, it's because the more Ant and Dec are on our screens the more new cases of manic depression are reported!
  4. true but unless these 2 fuckwits have a recognised medical condition we can ridicule, I ain't interested......or they transfer to the Qas and I can ridicule them even more :twisted:
  5. It may not be medical, but they are Geordies - reason enough for ridicule me thinks?
  6. you can see Ant & dec in most cheap top shelf mags. Its an open leg shot and you can clearly see a smelly little cnut & a tight arse hole. :D
  7. I'd say Ant and Dec where several dozen pies short of being QAs
  8. DL, It was only after I posted that I realized that this was in the wrong forum.
    What a cnut I am.
    Can,t be arsed reposting.
  9. There's a brain cell gag there I'm sure but I'm not sure which way it works!!?!!!!?!!???
  10. We still love you CTC :wink:
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll move it and cause more confusion!
  12. do your stuff baby :wink:
  13. BANG.......faster than a flash of lightening!!

Oh hang on still here then!
  14. Sorry but Shamless/Medical....

Nope cannot make the connection. (Shameless) SH1T V ANT/DIK -TV/COMEDY. This has been a known contradiction since about Q7 (Sir spike for those too young to remember)
  15. Well we're used to working with comedians in the QAs look at how many years we have workked with the professional jokers in the RAMC :wink: