TV COMEDY

Anybody been watching the second series of' Shameless', best thing on the box at present.Although not a comedy, it's great TV. 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come the British public think Ant & Deck are funny.Total cnuts if you ask me.IMHO.

Opinions on the best/fav comedy.

chokinthechicken said:
Anybody been watching the second series of' Shameless', best thing on the box at present.Although not a comedy, it's great TV. 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come the British public think Ant & Deck are funny.Total cnuts if you ask me.IMHO.

What the feck has this to do with medical matters :?

Sangreal said:
dui-lai said:
Obviously, it's because the more Ant and Dec are on our screens the more new cases of manic depression are reported!
true but unless these 2 fuckwits have a recognised medical condition we can ridicule, I ain't interested......or they transfer to the Qas and I can ridicule them even more :twisted:

dui-lai said:
true but unless these 2 fuckwits have a recognised medical condition we can ridicule, I ain't interested......or they transfer to the Qas and I can ridicule them even more :twisted:
It may not be medical, but they are Geordies - reason enough for ridicule me thinks?

you can see Ant & dec in most cheap top shelf mags. Its an open leg shot and you can clearly see a smelly little cnut & a tight arse hole. :D

dui-lai said:
chokinthechicken said:

Sorry but Shamless/Medical....

Nope cannot make the connection. (Shameless) SH1T V ANT/DIK -TV/COMEDY. This has been a known contradiction since about Q7 (Sir spike for those too young to remember)

dui-lai said:
Sangreal said:
dui-lai said:
Obviously, it's because the more Ant and Dec are on our screens the more new cases of manic depression are reported!
Well we're used to working with comedians in the QAs look at how many years we have workked with the professional jokers in the RAMC :wink:

SurgSpirit said:
dui-lai said:
Sangreal said:
dui-lai said:
Well we're used to working with comedians in the QAs look at how many years we have workked with the professional jokers in the RAMC :wink:
Saucer of cream for the Ginsters fan club member :wink:

I think the 2nd series of Shameless is rubbish compared to the 1st series. It was alright at the start but nothing to keep interest in.

Now No Angels is a good TV programme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 3
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
Capt_Aubergine ARRSE: Site Issues 6