TV chat shows

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SpannerSpanker, Jul 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I ended up watching a bit of Jeremy Kyle and Trisha the other week when i was on leave and came to the conclusion that most of the people going on the shows are Geordies and Jocks, anyone else notice this?

2. The majority of them are just extremely scum like, and seem never to wear proper clothes, they usually wear what they normally would to drink cider in the local park. Actually where I thought they all were rough, northerners, the other day Jeremy Kyle had a lad and his mum and sister, and they were actually quite a non-scum like family actually which is a first for J.K. as you could understand what they said most of the time. But anyway this Mum was claiming her son was some sort of junkie who had taken every class A drug there was and was worried about him dying as he was 'taking it everyday' - supposedly. Although at the end I think one could deduce that he'd only been meddling in a bit of the Ganja from time to time! J.K. at his best is when he's in a rage talking down some non-remorseful paedophile. Legend.

3. Watch 'Outlaws', got Sean Bean in it - it's like Jeremy Kyle with guns and pickaxe handles!

4. My haidresser has just put up tv in his waiting area.
    Last week I sat whilst one of these shows was on-
    16 year old f/m plus 1 child
    The bloke sh*gging everything
    Her mum 30/31 moaning "He took her virginity"........
    My will to live was on Platform 4 waiting for the next train and I told him 5 more minutes and I'd have walked! out.

Stick to the music channels I said - or ditch the box.

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You have a hairdresser? I hope you are a woman!

6. That would be the non working types that the rest of us work to pay for... :x

7. They are, without exception, grim.
    It is beyond me why anybody would watch, when the same cnuts can be seen in any post office queue any day of the week.
    I long for the day some sharp scrote snots JK, which will serve him right for trying to make a living from the sort of dross best ignored.

8. Your right mate
    I thought you meant SpannerSpanker was a non working type because he is one of those Squat to P*SS B mech VM's in the REME but I will stick up for him because he does make a good brew when the A mechs are grafting hard. :D

9. Hairdresser? Yes but a breach of trade descriptions tho since it's called Nutcutters
    What do you use?

Me ?Woman ? Nah

10. old_fat_and_hairy

I use a hedge trimmer and a blowtorch.

11. Better than Pledge and a yellow duster cos that's my next posting

12. old_fat_and_hairy

And I am sure you will perform magbificently and with panache. I doubt if anyone can weild a yellow duster as well as you. I'm quite good with one myself.

13. God,Getting excited now.Just the thought of a man with a duster!!!! :drool:

14. old_fat_and_hairy

Not just a duster! A hoovertoo, and a shopping trolley.

15. Dont get too excited Taboo he didnt say featheres duster :wink: