TV alert 11.00 - Our boys behaving badly?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Mar 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Current affairs

Our Boys Behaving Badly? A Tonight Special

11:00pm - 11:35pm

ITV1 London

VIDEO Plus+: 388260
    Subtitled, Widescreen

More than 2,000 tribeswomen claim they were raped by British soldiers during decades of alleged abuse by our forces in Kenya. In this exclusive report into the shocking accusations, Fiona Foster reveals how the Kenyan authorities' investigation has now focused on the alleged rape and murder of one young girl ten years ago in the hope that modern DNA technology will help them hunt down the guilty man.

Am I being paranoid? Is there a concerted media drive against the Armed Forces at the moment?
  2. It would seem so, unfortunately. The hacks have dug a little and found what they believe is pay dirt.. Lets hope none of these hacks or even editors, let alone TV presenters etc. need help in the future :roll:
  3. Heard about this some time ago..I'm pretty sure that solicitors from uk have been falling over themselves to over there and prepare compensation claims by the bucketfull (poss funded by legal aid?) :evil: :evil:
  4. I also heard about it a while ago and the local 'ladies of the night' were campaigning against the claims as it was ruining their business. When I was last over there you had to produce two condoms to leave the camp!

Ahhh, the Sportsmans Bar!
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Two condoms and chili powder between them ! Both the Sportsman's and Buccaneers' are ideal places to catch something to help you lose that excess weight......

Having said that I never saw a mahouri in Kenya that I'd let anywhere near my bits.