Tv Adverts

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BiscuitsAB, Aug 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ok I admit it I'm slobbing around today watching sh1te telly and posting on ARRSE.

Just seen a commercial for "Lanacane Anti-Chaffing Gel" if your skin chaffs when you move you need Etc etc.

My fcuking arrse if your your thighs chaff when you move you need to loose some fcuking weight you fat basta'rd. How bloody lazy can people get?

if your fat and your thighs rub then put our gentle gel on and it will be fine.

how about if your fat and your thighs rub then go on a diet loose weight do some exercise and stop blaming your hormones CNUT

2. well said that man

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yeh,I saw that as well but I thought the 'blobby things' on the wdverts looked like fat chavs in shellsuits!
    Now I do quite fancy the blonde tart in the current DFS advert (Gray top & jeans) nice chebs that wobble invitingly..

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nothing like pitching a product to the right target market huh?

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

My next door neighbour's daughter would need a tanker of the stuff!
    Just imagine a Irish Waynetta Slob with two screaming ba*stard fat smelly kids!The boy's only about 8 years & he waddles when he runs! Me & my downstairs neighbour were watching them play footie on the green outside the block of apartments.F*ck,it makes a mong look like a pro footie player!

6. Why oh why do they insist on advertising Tampons, pads with wings, and diarrorea tablets when you are just to sit down for your fcuking tea?

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

8. Yes she would be marks out of ten,I'd give her one and the girl in the Morrisons ad who Richard Hammond bumps into with his trolley. Yes I know I'm a sad bastard and need to get a life