Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

I don't know if this one has been posted before. The John Lewis insurance advert where a young lad or none binary ,transgender none person, dressed in a frock and makeup trashes the house
I have just read online that they have pulled it

It started today with Bargain Hunt: Safe as houses, or so I thought. "Here are the Red Team, husband and wife who met while serving in Qatar" - that's more like methinks! Now for the Blue Team: "Hi, I'm Nigel and this is Tom.............WE'RE MARRIED"..................feck, feck, feck, fecking feck!

'Have a cup of tea dear' says Mrs. Kinch, why don't you watch 'Money for Nothing'. Sometimes quite enjoyable, but it does make my bum tighten up when I see the one-armed joiner using heaving cutting equipment. Screen switches to another guy working with wood.................."At least this one has two hands" I exclaim in jocular approval. Mrs. Kinch bursts out laughing..............."What?" I exclaim. Just about decipherable between her mumbling and tears of laughter..."He is ex-RMCdo, he lost two fingers in Afghanistan."

Now for those of you who know Mrs. Kinch, she is somewhat limbless herself. However, that gives me a domestic license to take proverbial - on occasions. "So what are we getting now, a choice between fake birds, trannies, LBGT others, people of some shade of color except white, and now a daily dose of limpies?" "What's wrong with that" she replies - its quite good that people like that get the opportunity to go on TV?" "Feck off, if people like that sort of thing, let them go out and get their own...............I did!"

I am still sitting in A&E...............been here for ages!

giatttt

War Hero
I don't know if this one has been posted before. The John Lewis insurance advert where a young lad or none binary ,transgender none person, dressed in a frock and makeup trashes the house

I thought that was an advert for the Royal Marines - didn't watch it to the end before turning over

It started today with Bargain Hunt: Safe as houses, or so I thought. "Here are the Red Team, husband and wife who met while serving in Qatar" - that's more like methinks! Now for the Blue Team: "Hi, I'm Nigel and this is Tom.............WE'RE MARRIED"..................feck, feck, feck, fecking feck!

'Have a cup of tea dear' says Mrs. Kinch, why don't you watch 'Money for Nothing'. Sometimes quite enjoyable, but it does make my bum tighten up when I see the one-armed joiner using heaving cutting equipment. Screen switches to another guy working with wood.................."At least this one has two hands" I exclaim in jocular approval. Mrs. Kinch bursts out laughing..............."What?" I exclaim. Just about decipherable between her mumbling and tears of laughter..."He is ex-RMCdo, he lost two fingers in Afghanistan."

Now for those of you who know Mrs. Kinch, she is somewhat limbless herself. However, that gives me a domestic license to take proverbial - on occasions. "So what are we getting now, a choice between fake birds, trannies, LBGT others, people of some shade of color except white, and now a daily dose of limpies?" "What's wrong with that" she replies - its quite good that people like that get the opportunity to go on TV?" "Feck off, if people like that sort of thing, let them go out and get their own...............I did!"

I am still sitting in A&E...............been here for ages!
What a snowflake. You have to change channels because two married blokes are on the tv.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
What a snowflake. You have to change channels because two married blokes are on the tv.

Dont start dragging trannies into it ..

Your maths are wrong, but what the heck.
Not maths, general knowledge. I’m not au fait enough with daytime tv to know what channels they are on. But I know I don’t get upset if two married men are on the telly and say
feck, feck, feck, fecking feck!
Necessitating my wife to tell me to calm down and offer me a cup of tea.

Last edited:
Aah, frip frops, I polish your shoes good.
You know she's VC.
Tire soled sandals.jpg

Had some fun with a tranny on the beach at Blackpool. The nice young lady with me at the time wanted to listen to Radio Caroline, but reception was iffy.
I have two, one i used on site, , the more powerful, is in my shed and has two 110v socket outlets, ....great for my jig saw angle grinder. and SDS drills... Oh, Trannys, as in transformers? o_O

I have two, one i used on site, , the more powerful, is in my shed and has two 110v socket outlets, ....great for my jig saw angle grinder. and SDS drills... Oh, Trannys, as in transformers? o_O
Here you go.
Transformers.jpg

Coffee, with chocolate in i? Garlic bread is one thing, but coffee with a mere soupson of chocolate-flavour milkshake in it?
"Never have I seen such a blatant display of poofery. Never in all my life!"

I am also more than a little concerned about @Rodney2q who informs us that mocha is a drink rather than a colour. And spelled differently, the poof!

OZ

Hmm let's see...

Twenty plus years in the Army? Check
Three operational tours (with THAT rifle)? Check
Plays rock and metal guitar? Check
Black belt in martial arts? Check
Four bottles of decent port in my wine rack? Check
Happily married with son and grandkids? Check
Likes mocha coffee? Check

You doth protest too much, methinks...

I will sit secure in my masculinity while you whitter on about mocha being a colour. Who knew?

Still, you know what they say about men who are good with colours...

Is there something YOU want to own up to?

I'm more surprised that you knew it was a colour! I know it as a Vauxhall vehicle.
Vauxhall%20Mokka-e%202021-9.jpg

They ran out of sensible names for cars years ago...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer