Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

Micro encephalopathy is a disorder where the skulll doesn't develop properly, leading to a small head, and usually mental issues as the brain doesn't have room to grow to full size.

It's odd the random crap you pick up over the years, isn't it?

Thanks for that. In retrospect, I seem to recall playground discussions on this very issue.

"Big 'Ead!"

"Little 'Ead!"

Etc.

Ciggie

GCM
Nah, quiz me not on things re. well-modern drurgz. After a couple of runins with 'Spice' a few years ago that made me aversive. TBH I don't like the genetically modified grass and hash ( hahahahaha hash...despite the relative proximity to Morrocco and the stupendous number of 'third world' per head of population in BCN, decent hash is really hard to come by ) that is par for the course these days, and has been for quite some while, but, needs must eh......

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
has anyone mentioned these [expletive deleted] yet?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
has anyone mentioned this utter dog plop?

sunny james

War Hero
Adverts that have psuedo dancing seem to be more fashionable. Examples include Karma, Wayfare and that bloody Emma mattress. There's something in them that just grates.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wowcher ads get on my tits, the only good thing about them is the ginger bird, she looks absolute filth
1624526369453.png

Chef

LE

Chef

LE
Tena ads for women who wet themselves. It's not the product I dislike but this ad which would have been rejected by the Carry On team as juvenile innuendo*

*Innuendo, the Italian for suppository.

Tena ads for women who wet themselves. It's not the product I dislike but this ad which would have been rejected by the Carry On team as juvenile innuendo*

*Innuendo, the Italian for suppository.
And at the end she walks like she’s being seductive but actually looks like she’s shat herself

Latest Threads