Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

The Domino Pizza ad. Not because the dad is ginger and mentally challenged in a way that makes him talk like a teenager, but because there isn't a single person of colour in that household.

I also think that the well-remunerated plus-size guy who's only capable of yelling 'Go Compare' (with what I presume is a carer sat next to him) is an unfair repesentation of Welsh people.

#NotAllWelsh

A minor edit.

I used to sing (songs themed primarily around diversity and inclusion), and have won multiple awards for effort and participation - everyone should be a winner, regardless of ability.
Does that make me rich?

Teeblerone

War Hero
Dr Whifflers Moist Vagisan Paste or whatever, and Canestan ItchiFanni cream.

I mean, here I am trying to eat a delicious Greek dinner of taramosalata, houmous and a badly-packed kebab, & this sort of nonsense gets thrown at me.

Edit: I'm going to start up a competitor brand. Can't decide whether to call it 'Vulvoline' or 'Cuntsrol WX'

Southern Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and North Africa and most of the ME, oh and pakistan.
Islam I understand- even if I find it utterly repulsive. Christian/animist parts of the world which operate on this basis are more of a challenge for me.

When I lived there I wouldnt have known the difference between Southern Africa and Sub Saharan Africa.

Can you enlighten me?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That bloody lager advert and some cans that have been past your eyes.

Annoying voice, and stupid. I’m not a violent man but she could do with a slap.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
The Peloton advert.

With the irritating cow who's demanding "Come on, Peloton, you can do it." I'd like to abduct her in my panel van, drive her somewhere quiet and then beat her to death with a large rubber object.

She exudes the smug gym bunny attitude reserved solely for those that do not contribute to society, other than coffee mornings with her gal pals after gym, but before picking up Tarquin and evening Pilates with Joshua.

The Peloton advert.

With the irritating cow who's demanding "Come on, Peloton, you can do it." I'd like to abduct her in my panel van, drive her somewhere quiet and then beat her to death with a large rubber object.

She exudes the smug gym bunny attitude reserved solely for those that do not contribute to society, other than coffee mornings with her gal pals after gym, but before picking up Tarquin and evening Pilates with Joshua.
I could get all Pontius Pilates on her a**e and get my blokes to nail some sense into her.

The Peloton advert.

That fxcking arrsehole who says “you smashed it”? Yeah I’d fxcking smash you with the track pad from a 436, you over botoxed council cxnt!!

Beardy ****** on the ribena advert. I’ll give you purple rhapsody you fxcking prick, I’m going to smash your pelvis with a lump hammer and then laugh when you try and take your first dump

There is a lot of anger on this thread...peace be with you brothers, look to the rainbow of light..

Any ******* advert that mentions, pandemic, virus, ******* covid....we ******* know you irritating cnuts.

Latest Threads