Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

And why are the local 'men" not fetching the water and doing the work instead of the women and kids.? We shouldn't mess around with 'patriarchal culture' ? Maybe it's about time we made aid conditional on young fit bucks getting out of their beds and doing some heavy lifting. Lazy parasitical cvnts.

You havent visited the Dark Continent I take it?

I sent my idea to Chrysler after the attempted attack on Glasgow Airport (when the baggage handler decked the would be terrorist)
Chrysler didn't like it, the ungrateful sods.

The-Jeep-Cherokee-used-in-the-attack-on-Glasgow-Airport.jpg

You havent visited the Dark Continent I take it?
Southern Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and North Africa and most of the ME, oh and pakistan.
Islam I understand- even if I find it utterly repulsive. Christian/animist parts of the world which operate on this basis are more of a challenge for me.

Last edited:
An old college mate preempted this thread in the early 1980s. When a Kellog's All Bran advert came on - happy family, voiceover droning on happily - he said:
"Why can't they just say "Bran makes you shit?""

Adverts with some supposedly nearly famous actress talking about “little Amira, who tomorrow at aged seven is about to marry her 49 year old uncle” and how lots of my money is going to help her escape this cruel and unnecessary fate.

Never once does it mention that the reason for this is not poverty or drought, but purely and most importantly a particular religion that demands that little girls marry adults.

When they do that, I might donate, but regardless of the horror stories coming from central Africa, I think my money is safe for now.

Charities assume we are either unaware of the facts concerning the origins of the poverty in Africa and the Middle East, or that we are just too plain stupid to look into it. I’ve yet to find a single one that tells the truth and therefore I’ve yet to donate a single penny.

I'd give a generous donation, if they gave us the name and address of the paedo uncle, so the lads can go round and give him a fcuking good kicking. And to turn his eyelashes inside out, so that every blink is agony.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
An old college mate preempted this thread in the early 1980s. When a Kellog's All Bran advert came on - happy family, voiceover droning on happily - he said:
"Why can't they just say "Bran makes you shit?""

Vyvyan Basterd walt (see the Young ones book "Bachelor Boys" for details)

Teeblerone

War Hero
which leads almost* seamlessly into
(*i.e. barely)

who also did an advert, with slow music, that apparently annoys people.

and he did some weird Finnish(?) advert for milk/cheese.
Turns out, - didn't live forever :(

[I am either impressed or disgusted that I knew the milk advert was Finnish, but can't remember if I need to buy milk or not] [anyone got Dignitas's number handy?]

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
which leads almost* seamlessly into
(*i.e. barely)

who also did an advert, with slow music, that apparently annoys people.

and he did some weird Finnish(?) advert for milk/cheese.
Turns out, - didn't live forever :(

[I am either impressed or disgusted that I knew the milk advert was Finnish, but can't remember if I need to buy milk or not] [anyone got Dignitas's number handy?]

don't forget his appearance in a kit-kat advert

and for ******* crisps

sorry I mean appearing with that ****** in a crisp advert

The Domino Pizza ad. Not because the dad is ginger and mentally challenged in a way that makes him talk like a teenager, but because there isn't a single person of colour in that household.

I also think that plus-size guy who's only capable of yelling 'Go Compare' (with what I presume is a carer sat next to him) is an unfair repesentation of Welsh people.

#NotAllWelsh