Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Awol

LE
I already had a brew. Everyone had been fed and I didn't need a poo.

The advert relates to my job, so does one mentioning toast, mcplops, and so on. Clients like it of I can reference their products and adverts in training
If those adverts are made by your clients can you tell them please that they (both the clients and their ads) are w@nk.

The best advert would be along the lines of an intentionally attractive young white woman standing in a workshop and saying something like “WD40 is very good for lubricating things. (Bit of tit) That’s all” (Bit more of tit).

That’s all that we, the public need. Information about the product and a bit of tit.

We really don’t need the ad to be 100% stuffed full of ethnics to tell us we should be guilty for a reason most under thirty’s won’t understand anyway. We don’t need it to have music that is over loud and just ^**%%%# irritating.

They need to stop doing what they consider is edgy and clever and just tell us the facts in voiceover and then a little bit of tit.

That’s it.

Simple.

Last edited:
The feminists in the developed countries should hold them up as models of emancipation.
Somewhere, a liberal's head just exploded - I hope you're satisfied...

I'm sure you could always borrow some!

What about 'Little Enoch'. Has he gone blind ? We should be told. You can have him (assuming he is not already over here peddling drugs in Peckham)

Chef

LE
The total lack of imagination shown by ad agencies. One comes up with an idea and the rest piggyback their campaigns onto it. Hence the number of ads with slowed down pop songs sung by some, probably the same, breathy bint.

All the shite 'fragrance' ads.

I sent my idea off once, catchy, memorable and gender neutral, so well woke:

'Buy Calvin Klein
The fragrance that lingers
Buy it right now
Or we'll break all your fingers'.

Didn't get used, Philistines.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If those adverts are made by your clients can you tell them please that they (both the clients and their ads) are w@nk.

The best advert would be along the lines of an intentionally attractive young white woman standing in a workshop and saying something like “WD40 is very good for lubricating things. (Bit of tit) That’s all” (Bit more of tit).

That’s all that we, the public need. Information about the product and a bit of tit.

We really don’t need the ad to be 100% stuffed full of ethnics to tell us we should be guilty for a reason most under thirty’s won’t understand anyway. We don’t need it to have music that is over loud and just ^**%%%# irritating.

They need to stop doing what they consider is edgy and clever and just tell us the facts in voiceover and then a little bit of tit.

That’s it.

Simple.

I generally deal with maintenance, stores, production, compliance, and IT departments. Occasionally H&S and in hospitals portering and transport.

I never deal with marketing, not even our own.

anglo

LE
David Lammy will be along shortly to tell you that we should be reporting the positives.

This is the reality, though. It’s not all tribal music and courage in the face of diversity adversity. It’s tribalism, ennui and theft too much of the time.

Peter McAleese wrote about his time training black soldiers in South Africa. Everything in their accommodation was bolted down. He noted that that might have seemed harsh but if it wasn’t someone would have had it away.

I’m reminded of the Nigerian Type 22 frigate that sank because someone had the bilge pumps away.

In both cases, you might consider that this was in supposedly disciplined military environments. God knows what the rest of the place is like.

A padlock on a well? I’m probably wacist for not being surprised.

You can’t help those who too often are only interested in personal advantage.
It's a way of life in Africa, the higher up the "food chain" the better the pickings

There's another one with some African granny doing a 6 hour trek to the nearest water source.
Ever considered moving a bit closer you f*cking mong.
Some do, unfortunately.

London is quite popular.

Sorry @Taffwob but here it is in all its utterly patronising glory.

Two syllables can be difficult for some (the radio advert was even more 'scousier and irritating):

You rotter. There's a special place in Hades for people like you.

It's called Merthyr Tydfil.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Funding Circle ad with a baby that sings and gestures like an adult is fcking creepy.

Latest Threads