Tv adverts that make you want to smash your TV

The current Money Supermarket ad.

The builders and twats in high heels were bad enough.
But that gopping, fat, obnoxious, ginger cvntmess is just fvcking horrific.
I hope the ad department that dreamt up that bilious pot of turds get fingered by a gang of angry Honey Badgers.

Dunno... I get my butler to fast forward through the ads... are you poor?

Last edited:
That current "Compare the Meerkat" one with the two little Meerkats building a snowkat to the soundtrack from that Disney Frozen film, it's on constantly.

That and the XLS medical weight loss one where that salad dodger can't get into her jeans...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Did I imagine it or did I really see an ad for something called VIP?? Some sort of air freshener that.fragrant ladies can carry in their handbag and waft around to cover up the stench when they curl one out in a public toilet?

Did I imagine it or did I really see an ad for something called VIP?? Some sort of air freshener that.fragrant ladies can carry in their handbag and waft around to cover up the stench when they curl one out in a public toilet?
Yep, saw it too:

The current Money Supermarket ad.

The builders and twats in high heels were bad enough.
But that gopping, fat, obnoxious, ginger cvntmess is just fvcking horrific.
I hope the ad department that dreamt up that bilious pot of turds get fingered by a gang of angry Honey Badgers.

Starving African babies

African children drinking maggoty water

To start, any of the teatime fund of funeral grabbers, PPI whingers and leaking fanny pads. Over and above that, really virtually all of them. Utter bollocks the lot. Read Lockhart in the Cruel Sea.....

And as for nogs who shag constantly an expect us to support their unwanted offspring, gas the lot of them.

lert

LE
Channels that have adverts are for stupid people.

Fact.

Last edited:
Starving African babies

African children drinking maggoty water

Interesting that - in those sorts of ad they show african kids they show south asian kids... It's either about clean water or giving girls a chance in life.

BUT They never say what specific country is being shown - presumably that might shape people's view of whether to be generous or not.

Yes, I know I'm gonna pop my clogs one day and I couldn't give a rats arse that I won't be able to have a funeral like Jayne, who seemingly had a lovely send off, and if that ginger haired old bat mentions stargazer lilies once more I'll kill her my self. Just **** off, just chuck what's left on the council tip.

Issi

LE
I really like the one where that spiteful little chair bound woman, admits to cheerfully ruining a bride's big day by running over her foot, and then gets the best mans number at the end.

It always brings a tear to my eye.

Any ad for services such as insurance where they offer me fluffy toy as an incentive.

I'm 60 years old FFS not some flaky twentysomething. :mad:

Generation Snowflake has a lot to answer for....

Latest Threads