Tv adds that gets on your t*ts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JONCAL, Sep 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here we go
    Fooking Halifax advert ,time they all fooked of ,how many more miles are they going to get out of Howard and that hoochy mamma necked bitch pity they cant take that chinky out for a spot of cockel picking whilst there at the seaside :x
  2. Damn! Was thinking the same thing when I clicked on the link. Smug little twat needs a good kicking.
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

There's a few ads at the moment with a load of walts running around, telling everyone to join them and "Be The Best".

What a bunch of cocks.
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

And surely Howard works for Lloyds TSB now? :D
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The ones for fanny pads & tampons make me cringe.Butg have you noticed how 90% of the advert are geared towards women & kids.
    If ARRSE did an advert,I wonders what it'd be & for how long it's be shown before it's pulled?
  6. I was thinking exactly the same about the cnut Halifax cnuts, and all the m1nge cream adverts that they always put on over fcuking dinner. Corporate sellout itv wnkers!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  7. Thats only because they believe the shit they say , unless its from our mouths then its a lie ,its a pity they dont do adds for depression, like have one of these tablets and smile you miserable cnut
  8. cant stand any fcuking adverts, dont watch TV solves it :D
  9. It's be an ad' for a new drink for ladies. Wobbly with a twist of rohypnol :)
  10. Interesting idea, if it wasn't for the irony of your avatar
  11. Ok i lied,,, heres a few

"I want cheaper car insurance but dont know where to go...."

gets on my right man tit.....
  12. I'm a moron fecking cnut with confused fecking moron cnut dot com. cnuts!
  13. Those adds for Canestan thrush cream annoy the fcuk out of me.

Grotty, stinking thrushed up Cnuts, keep yourselves clean,
    Wash whatever it is you are sticking up that stinking minge before use.

And dont let whoever is banging you go from the brown to the pink with peanut butter on there c0cks!!!
  14. The twat on the adverts for parazone when the bills on, the halifax twats, injury claims, itchy fanny cream and tampons and lots more i haven't got time to list
  15. Two words: