Tutu snubs Blair.Refuses to attend same event as him.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blair should have refused to attend the event because of Tutu's position regarding Hamas. It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle a ****.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Just seen it , funny as ten. It had to happen sometime, and it couldn't happen to a nastier piece of work. Well done Des.
  3. Just wait until the Poly-Cotton Alliance gets hold of him.
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Neither stand a chance against the Rayons...
  5. fu2

fu2 LE

6. By 'Muslin group' I assume they are people who work with cloth or something?

Joking aside, can a political party arrest someone? Surely it is the Police who do that..
  7. Who cares? If only someone gave the **** a small measure of what he deserves it could just be two blokes sharing a hat and it wouldn't bother me.

Well done Dessie.
  8. I would LOVE to attend an event with Blair.

The chance of kicking that piece of shit in the nuts when his ninjas were looking the other way.........
  9. By arrest, I take it they mean behead.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. From what I gathered from a couple of Labour apparatchiks at a reception a few years back, they'd probably look the other way on purpose. When they were in No 10, Cherie used reputedly to send the CP people out for groceries and not give them the money, use them as babyminders, even tried to make them cook the dinner. I can't imagine they've got any more popular in the meantime.
  11. Hopefully.
  12. Tony Blair is punished nightly as he has to sleep with a particularly hideous wife. Still hope Tutu sticks a broken pint pot in his mush though.
  13. About the only decent thing Tutu has ever done.
  14. With a bit of luck Julian Assange will have a flatmate soon; that should be fun to watch.