Tusk Shows His Impartiality and Diplomacy

Don't you think it is a good idea to know what they want the money for, so you can use that against them and to your own benefit?
They are going to lend most of it to Trump, to build his wall, why do you care?

Nigel, the grownups are trying to have a conversation. Feel free to join in and contribute or to place your nose and toes on the wall.
Why are you putting you nose in Obama? Does it affect you?

Do you by chance understand the idea of a "Global Economy"??
They all appear to believe that we'll negotiate better deals than the EU has....this whilst the Japanese negotiating team isn't rolling over the deal they've reached with the EU.

I was going with ExReme...tech because he seems to think Brexit will only have consequences for the UK.

But you could also say you are correct by throwing Tusk in the mix. He is a Pole saber rattling for the EU...
Who said God did not have a sense of humor.

It does appear the UK and the US have a problem with the EU. As in our realtionships with them are at about rock bottom and don't appear to be getting any better anytime soon.

I was going with ExReme...tech because he seems to think Brexit will only have consequences for the UK.

But you could also say you are correct by throwing Tusk in the mix. He is a Pole saber rattling for the EU...
Who said God did not have a sense of humor.

It does appear the UK and the US have a problem with the EU. As in our realtionships with them are at about rock bottom and don't appear to be getting any better anytime soon.
No I think you should keep your Yank nose out of our affairs, your boyfriend Obama got a big FO from us, we had a vote. Now I have some cheap bricks you might want to buy

No I think you should keep your Yank nose out of our affairs, your boyfriend Obama got a big FO from us, we had a vote. Now I have some cheap bricks you might want to buy
Somehow we seem to have a disconnect my parochial chum. I will agree that we are not on the same page and really not even in the same book. But America does have a stake in how Brexit turns out. Please submit your bid to the office of Government Accounting, I am sure your bricks would be cheaper even shipped all the way from the UK.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
The 'Irish Rover' had a cargo of bricks for the fine city hall in New York.

Unfortunately, that ship struck a rock and heeled nine times around. In addition, the poor old dog was drowned.

I blame Brexit.

The 'Irish Rover' had a cargo of bricks for the fine city hall in New York.

Unfortunately, that ship struck a rock and heeled nine times around. In addition, the poor old dog was drowned.

I blame Brexit.
Quite a few of the Plastic Paddies over here are having quite the tiff about poor old Ireland and Brexit. You lot have angered them sober!

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Quite a few of the Plastic Paddies over here are having quite the tiff about poor old Ireland and Brexit. You lot have angered them sober!
Many moons ago, when the EU was just a twinkle in the EEC's eye, I had a long argument with such a Plastic Paddy.

His approach was the usual; how Britain was oppressing the poor Oirish and all the referenda were held at gunpoint. In a thread about the legitimacy of new settlers being considered the native population after centuries of living in a country, I tried to get him to explain who he though the original Irish people were, given the influxes of new blood over the centuries.

He believed that the original people of Ireland were the fairies.

Many moons ago, when the EU was just a twinkle in the EEC's eye, I had a long argument with such a Plastic Paddy.

His approach was the usual; how Britain was oppressing the poor Oirish and all the referenda were held at gunpoint. In a thread about the legitimacy of new settlers being considered the native population after centuries of living in a country, I tried to get him to explain who he though the original Irish people were, given the influxes of new blood over the centuries.

He believed that the original people of Ireland were the fairies.

The Irish Lobby is pretty strong on the East Coast. But what people don't realize is that over here in America we are all pretty much just a Heinz 57 of different backgrounds etc. Which would be like me saying I am still connected to the Jock Homeland. But I don't want to wear a kilt, Irn Bru and Haggis would kill me, the women would beat me up, and the weather looks downright appealing compared to home and I have a Welsh last name.

It boggles the mind, how they can't just embrace St. Paddy's day and Green Beer for one day of the year and then just go back to being Americans for the other 364.

Latest Threads